GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

Zach84

Ready to race!
If you like those, try hoegaarden. Very similar to blue moon and it's delicious... Personally I like a ton of different beers:

Jeeze 3 Floyd's in the same fridge with Bud Heavy! Sacreligious! Lol

McQueen77

Banned
im partial to the German beers, Spaten, Warschteiner, Bitburger (spelling?) etc. but I also like Hoegarden and other belgian whites.
American beer = Anchor Steam, Full Sail and Great White. On the flip side, Ill drink the shit out of some coors light.

Isj

Go Kart Champion
The Alchemist Heady Topper is my favorite. got a chance to try one when a friend of mine went to vermont and grabbed a couple 4 packs

Bose

Ready to race!
I like a lot of em...but I'd say one of my favorites is Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron. Its a deep dark heavy malty beer. Other than that I'm pretty much partial to belgian (style) whitbiers (I know, completely different than the PSM)

Found Palo Santo about 4 months ago at a DFH restaurant. Man that's a good beer! Wegman's grocery has it in 4 packs.

My fav is my own India Black Ale that's been aged over 8 oz of cinnamon sticks.

Fav commercial beer is Heinekin in brown bottles. It's only available in Europe.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
I like a lot of wheat beers, hacker-pschorr, blue moon, shocktop wheat IPA. I also like Amstel Light as my light beer of choice. I'm a big fan of Sapporo, Singha, Newcastle and even Killians. I just did a trip of a brewery here in NJ, Cricket Hill. Their American Ale is awesome.

Cricket Hill ---

Presidente ---

Hacker Pschorr (my fave) ---

So many good beers, not enough time.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
What are everyone's feelings on good 'ole Bud heavy, I actually like it. Nice and cheap and has a not offending flavor.

i get down with Bud heavies on occasion. I usually drink to get smashed and resort to liquor or light beers. call me whatever you'd like :w00t:

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I never realized how much people like the Belgian whites. What do you think the best city/state is for microbrews?

I think it's either Colorado or NY, although those yuppies in Cali seem to have a few tricks up their sleeve.