GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*The official cheese steak thread*

Strmtrpr

Censored
I'm home from work today due to a ice storm, so I'm bringing out all the skills :biggrin:

:lol:

So he spends his day torturing us who are at work and couldn't get their hands on a cheese steak....you bastid!

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
I've always wanted to try Pa's or Geno's... heard good things about them. i guess, until i make my way up there i'll just have to deal with my steak and cheese eggrolls from the chinese place. but i have to be drunk to eat them.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

So he spends his day torturing us who are at work and couldn't get their hands on a cheese steak....you bastid!
Sorry :cry:

I've always wanted to try Pa's or Geno's... heard good things about them. i guess, until i make my way up there i'll just have to deal with my steak and cheese eggrolls from the chinese place. but i have to be drunk to eat them.

Why don't you come down sometime your not to far away? You could wait for a big show or something? You guy's could even crash here, we have two spare rooms.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I'd send you one, but it'd be nasty by the time you got it?

That's okay, I'd like to be there for the ambiance. I bet it heightens the senses and makes the experience even better, almost euphoric. That and my dad is from Allentown, PA. I'm sure I'll go visit his home town one day. Thanks for the offer though.:thumbsup:

Impressive multi-quote.

Eh, I wasn't impressed. That feature's free.

JK Pitbull, please don't triangle me or use any of your MMA skills on my skinny ass. Lol.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Sorry :cry:

Why don't you come down sometime your not to far away? You could wait for a big show or something? You guy's could even crash here, we have two spare rooms.

Cheese Steak and Dub Party at Pitbull's house? :headbang:

:biggrin:

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
I'll keep your offer in mind. hopefully i'll have time this summer to make it to some other shows...

back on topic...
$100 cheese steak!!

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
That's okay, I'd like to be there for the ambiance. I bet it heightens the senses and makes the experience even better, almost euphoric. That and my dad is from Allentown, PA. I'm sure I'll go visit his home town one day. Thanks for the offer though.:thumbsup:

Eh, I wasn't impressed. That feature's free.

JK Pitbull, please don't triangle me or use any of your MMA skills on my skinny ass. Lol.
small world huh? I'm about a 20 minute drive from A-town & actually go to a gtg there.

Cheese Steak and Dub Party at Pitbull's house? :headbang:

:biggrin:

That's a crazy image? I even have a case of wine to add to the mix :w00t:

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
ask him what the place is called? I'm often in north philly at temple. A frozen cheesesteak sounds weird to me? but I'm glad you got to sample some goods :biggrin:

I'll ask him. Yeah the frozen thing did seem weird and he did say it wasn't exactly the same, but putting them in the oven rather than Nuking them made a big difference. He let me know it was more for the idea and it also let him taste home a little more. He was born and raised out there, but came here for college and has been here since. We're trying to hit up a Flyers and Kings game soon since we missed the Saturday game. The next one I think is in February. I'm a Ducks fan, but anytime I can watch hockey I'm there. I also don't mind the Kings either. BTW, he's a happy camper after the MLB finish this year. :thumbsup:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
ohh noes ken the flyers are like the east coast ducks... but they're so injured right now that they will probably get there ass handed to them... BTW we need to hit up a kings ducks game soon!!!
Back on topic... have you guys seen this website? http://www.bestcheesesteaks.com/ pretty cool

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
hells yeah man. definitely bring me one down if i don't get up the... wiz wit. right?