GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

pinkgolf

Passed Driver's Ed
I like that .... I never had to use mine besides shooting for fun and I hope I never have to use it on anyone. It's always good to keep one handy , you never know.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Agreed..just can't wait till I can ccw here instead of worrying about getting busted for doing it :)

It's kind of a load a shit the way they are finally implementing it in IL. All the bullshit hoops and completely non-CCW related stipulations and other shit they are for some reason adding into the bill.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
It's kind of a load a shit the way they are finally implementing it in IL. All the bullshit hoops and completely non-CCW related stipulations and other shit they are for some reason adding into the bill.

True but ultimately we now have ccw in all 50 states.. I already have my permit from every state except the one where I now live...it sucks. Plus I have to pay for more training even though I have done training for every other state...it's bs but you have to play the game. I have been carrying everyday for over a year...soon I can do it legally.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Hand Cannon! Is it .357 or .44 caliber?

Most came chambered for .357 but they had models in .44 variants. The .357 version could also use a .38 Special but a modified spring was needed since the .38 didn't have enough recoil to cycle the semi-auto mechanism and would just be a regular double action otherwise.

Same designer from Mateba designed the Chippas

If I can't find a Mateba down the line that Rhino 60DS would be the next best thing. Shame it isn't semi-auto like the Mateba though. I definitely have a soft spot for revolvers...and bolt action rifles too.

Last edited:

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
True but ultimately we now have ccw in all 50 states.. I already have my permit from every state except the one where I now live...it sucks. Plus I have to pay for more training even though I have done training for every other state...it's bs but you have to play the game. I have been carrying everyday for over a year...soon I can do it legally.

Yeah I've had Utah and Florida for a long time which allowed me to carry in 33 states (yet not the one I lived in, what a fuckin joke) and now I have Colorado.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion

I bought my pocket pistol last night, a S&W Bodyguard .380 with red dot laser. It looks and feels great, the laser is really cool. The DAO and long/hard trigger pull make this very safe to carry even though a lot of reviews complain about the trigger. Can't wait to do some plinking!