GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official Hate thread.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Deleted the original post...

I hate when cars look fast and is anything But.

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I hate how my boss gives me shit for owning a VW, but his POS Mitsubishi Eclipse is a pile and he has done soooooooo much work onnthatbthing just to keep it running.

nomadic

Ready to race!
I hate that it's 2014......and I was born in 1969. And I have a torn ligament in my foot and haven't been able to do any running for 3 months +......ok rant over....done.

I do like my Golf though! And it was so cheap, I paid cash!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Should have just spouted off something about ignorance, told him to get off your property or you'd nail him for trespassing and harassment.

Disgusting. People like that make me sad to be white.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
He was obviously trying to get in your head, sounds like you have the upper hand. Revenge is a dish best served cold but that Karma, well she's a b!tch'

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
I hate how everyone gives me shit for being Asian and driving a VW, but oh well I'd rather be in VAG anyways ;)

bburns36

Ready to race!
Nice job handling that.

We're all the same animal, evolved differently. Not sure why people get so hung up on our differences... :iono: Humor's one thing between friends, but I don't really see the humor in your neighbor's conduct.

Haven't caught any shit for being white and driving a VW, but, I gotta say, myself and a few friends got the snub from a couple Asian families in NYC a few years ago. One family done eating, wouldn't pass the table to the white folks, they stayed seated until the other Asian family behind us ambled over and they got the table.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I hate how everyone gives me shit for being Asian and driving a VW, but oh well I'd rather be in VAG anyways ;)

Sad to hear. Like cars and nationality matter. Glad u drive what u like!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
TRUE STORY:
I was approached by one of my neighbors across the street. He asked me aggressively, what kind of car I had. I told him it's a Golf. He said, "Why do black people always ruin a good thing, by putting big ass wheels on their cars." I laughed, because my friends and I racially talk about ever other all the time. I told him that they're 18's, which comes stock on a GTI, but I have a Golf.

He said, "You know what funny, (And he said what not what's) I bet you stay in your mom basement, struggling to pay off the wheels you rented, for a car that cost less." (OOOO BURRRRRN!). I got a little pissed, but kept my composure. I wasn't mad at the fact that he was being racist, but because he called my car cheap. I pointed over to my moms basement and said, "That house, I almost own with my own money. This car, I didn't finance, I bought for 23k back in 2010 and I'm not black, I'm Puerto Rican. He turned and walked away, yelling, "saaaame thiiiing!":fighting0030:

Well I'm black and Purerto Rican. I just wanted him to feel stupid, which obviously backfired. Even thing else I said was actually true. I'm also 31, so I'll say I'm doing pretty fly for a black guy.

But it's 2014 people. I actually forgot that this still exists. Well I don't give a crap. I still love white people, even though I see many in shorts, while in the rain...

So if you haven't guessed it. this is a hate thread. That ass-tard inspired me to make this thread. And since people aren't mature enough to talk about race, let's keep that out of it... Or not. Well my hate has not a damn thing to do with race, but racing. I offically hate when I see a car that sounds fast, looks fast and is anything but.

Tag your it...

just ignore him and let him embarrass himself, its your hobby, maybe you should give him shit about what he has or what he does.

why did i get led tails, why did i lower my car, its my hobby and my money, are you my dad? are you a relative? no you're my neighbor, were strangers live in the same area so fuck off! maybe i should ask why my asian neighbors have dents on their camry's and sienna's

jread

Passed Driver's Ed
Your neighbor must be a broken little man. You handled it a lot better than I would have, so kudos to you!