GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official K04 Club (Experiences and Troubleshooting)

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Yeah for sure dude. I go out on Wednesdays sometimes to Okee and the usual spots and all that. Last Wednesday I was parked near a black GTI at the home depot by Okee. If you see a blue C5 Z06, that's my car, say hi :)

blue c5 zo6? are you on Miami street and calls outs on FB ? :O if you go tomorrow ill pass by . just DM where you going to be by

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
blue c5 zo6? are you on Miami street and calls outs on FB ? :O if you go tomorrow ill pass by . just DM where you going to be by

Nah no FB for me, that's someone else. I'll hit you up if I go.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
So, Unitronic has fixed my issue! Car no longer loses power when shifting from 3-4. I wish I could elaborate on what they tweaked, but I'm not sure, other than they obviously tweaked a few things. If John replies in the Uni thread about the update, I'll post it here in case someone else has the problem in the future.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
So, Unitronic has fixed my issue! Car no longer loses power when shifting from 3-4. I wish I could elaborate on what they tweaked, but I'm not sure, other than they obviously tweaked a few things. If John replies in the Uni thread about the update, I'll post it here in case someone else has the problem in the future.

Glad you got the issues fixed [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jlove8128

Ready to race!

That's great, and please do let us know if he elaborates. I pray some how the update I do does he same.

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
Okay, so here's my list:

HPA K04 Turbo
HPA Tune
Neuspeed Intercooler
USP K04 Install hardware

Guys, is there anything else I need to install a K04? I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I tear the car apart. I see people talking about Golf R MAP sensors. Do I need one of those?

Are there any aftermarket turbo discharge pipes that fit K04 MK6 GTI's?

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Okay, so here's my list:

HPA K04 Turbo
HPA Tune
Neuspeed Intercooler
USP K04 Install hardware

Guys, is there anything else I need to install a K04? I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I tear the car apart. I see people talking about Golf R MAP sensors. Do I need one of those?

Are there any aftermarket turbo discharge pipes that fit K04 MK6 GTI's?

Neuspeed
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/neuspeed-k04-hi-flo-turbo-discharge-tsi

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Thanks man. What about the list? Is that everything?

Looks like you have everything covered. Not familiar with HPA's ko4 tune, but I needed the 3 bar map sensor.

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Looks like you have everything covered. Not familiar with HPA's ko4 tune, but I needed the 3 bar map sensor.

I assume this goes with out saying but oil and coolant should be switched also.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Gotcha , I mean they all make around 350-380 each so I'll be able to keep up with them some how haha

Edit : they make 216hp -227tq stock to the wheels . When they upgrade and do bolt ons with out building the block they can take around 25-26 psi . In which pushes them to around 350-370 is am not mistaken . They are cows imo . For them To put the power down it's a bitch , no lsd so torque steer is a bitch , I know I'll be able to keep up if a upgrade my turbo and I am able to get around 300-320 to the wheels on 93.

Wat

The ms3 will not make 380whp on a stock turbo. 260whp with a tune, hpfp and fmic and up to 280whp with fueling. Those guys have big turbo setups (or they're forgetting it was 250 not 350 hah). I have a friend running a "friendly" 93oct daily tune at 400whp and an e85 currently at around 450whp, maybe more if he keeps polishing it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Wat

The ms3 will not make 380whp on a stock turbo. 260whp with a tune, hpfp and fmic and up to 280whp with fueling. Those guys have big turbo setups (or they're forgetting it was 250 not 350 hah). I have a friend running a "friendly" 93oct daily tune at 400whp and an e85 currently at around 450whp, maybe more if he keeps polishing it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My bad for not specifying but lol that's a gt25r or gt30r turbo. I guess me and TSI_guy knew a stock ms3 with a ko4 can't make 380 to the wheels .