ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
I like where you're going with this.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

this audi knob looks good, when in doubt go oem.:rolleyes:

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
Should be heading up to the ring sometime this month, took my bike there, but not my car yet, we should link up...I've done the euro interior mods, dash cubby, cup holder, seat drawers, everything was cheaper buying it straight from the dealer

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Should be heading up to the ring sometime this month, took my bike there, but not my car yet, we should link up...I've done the euro interior mods, dash cubby, cup holder, seat drawers, everything was cheaper buying it straight from the dealer

yeah might as well go while it lasts. click on the ring logo in my sig for all the info you need for the nurburgring.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i had to mount a metal plate so i could mount the stealthbox. i just got to get a longer bolt and it will work.
IMG_0874.JPG

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
installing my p3 gauge into the vent...
IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG
now i just got to figure out how to wire the dimmer

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
ground cable
IMG_0880.JPG
mounting bolt
IMG_0877.JPG

i got to take more pics but i have it installed and it doesnt sound right so im guessing the amp needs to be tuned. i have no idea how to do that.

i also finished the euro cup holder install and thats just too much work for whats its worth.:yikes:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i also ordered new blue tint side mirrors since i like to break mirrors while taking them out to install the new mirror caps.