GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Time Has Come

jb606

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I finally made up my mind to trade in the GTI today. Found a very low mileage CPO 2015 Audi A4 (Dealer loaner) at a good price and they made a really good offer on the GTI as a trade-in. I was really surprised to see how well the GTI held up for the past three years. Besides regular maintenance I only lost one coil pack. So, if the GTI was running good why trade? Just time for something new. If I ever want to get back in to the hot hatch arena I'll get another GTI.

Obligatory photos attached.

Attachments

• b8_a4_01.jpg
    b8_a4_01.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 310
  • b8_a4_02.jpg
    b8_a4_02.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 269

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Well I finally made up my mind to trade in the GTI today. Found a very low mileage CPO 2015 Audi A4 (Dealer loaner) at a good price and they made a really good offer on the GTI as a trade-in. I was really surprised to see how well the GTI held up for the past three years. Besides regular maintenance I only lost one coil pack. So, if the GTI was running good why trade? Just time for something new. If I ever want to get back in to the hot hatch arena I'll get another GTI.

Obligatory photos attached.

and when will you be tuning it?

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Good luck with your new ride.

My 2010 has less than 10K on it, paid for, extended warranty til 2018 or 75K so i'll be hanging in for the long term.

But again enjoy your machine.

All the best.