GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Speed after APR reflash?

The Top Speed increase when you get a APR Reflash? :iono:

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
it takes the limiter off your car. so i guess you can say it increases since it allows you to go faster than the 135 limiter it has on the stock tune.

Medussa

Ready to race!
it takes the limiter off your car. so i guess you can say it increases since it allows you to go faster than the 135 limiter it has on the stock tune.

Where did you co e up with the 135 limit?? Mine shuts off at 127 lol

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
^lol true.. let me correct myself..... they say a stock gti can get to 135. itll take a day. so reflash your car and get to 140 without a problem :)

Clempson13

Ready to race!
you can go plaid.

Ive hit 162

xx_adi0_xx

Ready to race!
I've hit 140

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!

When my car was stock I hit 135 on i-90 man lol. Now stage 1 I hit140-145 no problem

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

funked1

Passed Driver's Ed
I had it at 135 and it was still pulling strong on a slight uphill. Traffic was coming up so I had to shut it down. Based on how it was pulling compared to other cars I have taken to top speed, my guess is 155 top end.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
^lol true.. let me correct myself..... they say a stock gti can get to 135. itll take a day. so reflash your car and get to 140 without a problem :)

Would hate to be in your car at 140... :laugh:
Straight pipes ftw

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
175 here. Wouldn't recommend.