GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

trunk badge Delete.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
anyway to find a trunk delete that fits flush and smooth over the latch instead of gaps that show the VW logo?

ive already replaced mine with a matt black logo, but would like a way to remove the VW badge all together without having the gaps showing.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
anyway to find a trunk delete that fits flush and smooth over the latch instead of gaps that show the VW logo?

ive already replaced mine with a matt black logo, but would like a way to remove the VW badge all together without having the gaps showing.

Metal; welding, sanding, and repaint. Only way to be sure.

Maybe a better idea of what you are trying to do will help

Unless I am reading it wrong; he wants to shave the hatch.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I think what you mean is to shave the hatch area? If that's what you are talking about, then there is only one way to do it. Bodywork.

Is this what you mean?

michal

Go Kart Champion
There is nothing like "trunk badge delete". Just take it to the body shop and ask what they can do for you. You can always try to fill out those "gaps" with special putty and just paint it. Or you can delete it completely like in the pic below.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I think what you mean is to shave the hatch area? If that's what you are talking about, then there is only one way to do it. Bodywork.

Is this what you mean?

There is nothing like "trunk badge delete". Just take it to the body shop and ask what they can do for you. You can always try to fill out those "gaps" with special putty and just paint it. Or you can delete it completely like in the pic below.

Maybe this pic will help :)

What they said; or like this!