GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TSW Asan 5

donjuandl

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my GTi from the dealer this morning and went straight to the shop to get my new wheels. i already had the 18'' Huffs on my mk5 GTI and i wanted a fresh look. So i went for 18 X 8 TSW Asan 5. Those are ET45.
I'm really proud of the wheel choice. It seems to me to be the perfect fit with the carbon steel GTI.

Hope you like it, if not...too bad!

Attachments

• P3300216.jpg
    P3300216.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 3,399
  • P3300220.jpg
    P3300220.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 764
  • P3300227.jpg
    P3300227.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 349

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
WINNER!!!

I have been struggling to find an aftermarket wheel that looks good on the CARBON STEEL. You just hit the bullseye my friend.

I will try my best not to copy your choice in wheels....but I cannot promise anything.:thumbsup:

What kind of finish is that?....Machined?....Gun Metal??

donjuandl

Passed Driver's Ed
WINNER!!!

I have been struggling to find an aftermarket wheel that looks good on the CARBON STEEL. You just hit the bullseye my friend.

I will try my best not to copy your choice in wheels....but I cannot promise anything.:thumbsup:

What kind of finish is that?....Machined?....Gun Metal??

I know it will be hard not to copy!!! :lol: I wont be mad about it. You probably don't live in my neibourhood!!
I know my pics are not very good. To answer your question ,the finish is Gunmetal w/ mirror cut face and red stripe.

Attachments

• asan5_black_reg_pop_white.jpg
    asan5_black_reg_pop_white.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 747

jaygti1

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if you guys are being sarcastic or not... there's nothing subtle about those wheels, I think they look kinda ricey...

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Style looks good, but that red stripe is out of place.

Congrats on the new gti and wheels.

MikeW

Ready to race!
I've been looking at these also. I have a Tornado Red 2 door, so the red strip would play well with that.

Where did you get them?

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Style looks good, but that red stripe is out of place

I think the red stripe makes it. Matches the calipers and it's a little subdued in the sense that it's behind the face.

Zero46

Ready to race!
I really like the overall design of the wheels, just not a fan of the red stripe. It's not my car though.

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
very nice wheel :) good picking

donjuandl

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not sure if you guys are being sarcastic or not... there's nothing subtle about those wheels, I think they look kinda ricey...

Rice to me is more like putting bigger wheels and a P-Flo on a rusted toyota tercel. Putting TSWs on a 35K GTI is not ricey to me. You dont like the model, good for you.

I've been looking at these also. I have a Tornado Red 2 door, so the red strip would play well with that.

Where did you get them?

Glad you like them, i bought them in a small shop near Montréal in Canada. i think there is a dealer locator on www.tswalloywheels.com