GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tune change

6whitegti6

Long time mk6 owner, I've got a 2012 GTI, big intercooler, turbo back exhaust, k04 hybrid turbo, IE intake, hard motor mount/dogbone mount, CTS catch can kit, and few other mods I'm forgetting at the moment. All of this is paired with a stage 3 k04 GIAC tune which has been doing amazing for the past 80k miles...however I need a change, the giac tune is great but ever since ive gotten it I feel it's rather a calm tune...thinking of switching tunes and wondering how to go about it...I've been out of the game for a while and am looking for suggestions..what are some good options? Car was tuned many years ago at tuning works in copiague ny....I'm from South Eastern CT...just looking for options or tuners in the area etc

Thanks in advanced!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Stratified and Sneeky are arguably the best protune options right now.
Especially if you end up pushing more power. I'm on Sneeky but switching to stratified.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Stratified was fantastic for my protune when I had a K04. Alex was just a couple of iterations into dialing in for my WMI when I just decided to upgrade to the GTX2867R kit from APR.

I can highly recommend Stratified for protuning expertise. I just stuck with APR when I upgraded to the larger turbo just for simplicity sake.