GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TUNE IN TO KMD**

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
can i have someone from kmd take a look at a invoice number for me.. 2 months ago i did a stage1+ and i put a down payment on the drop in clutch from southbend and bobby told me he would call me when you guys recieved it so i can come.... never got that call. Honestly if you guys dont have it or didnt order it its no big deal at all. i would just like the deposit back then.

invoice # is 72275

Kris,

We last spoke mid December when you came in to visit. At that time we had the South Bend drop in clutch back in stock and ready to install for you, but you were having second thoughts and told me that you had read some reviews that had you rethinking your decision. We had already ordered your clutch disc for you (at an extremely discounted price, at that), and you told me you were going to let me know whether or not you were going to get this installed or if you were going to go up to a heavier stage 2. Your clutch is still sitting here on the shelf and is ready to be installed whenever you'd like, you just need to let me know what you'd like to do. I'll reach out and give you another call this afternoon to touch base again. Thanks,

Bobby

L0WCLASS

Ready to race!
Kris,

We last spoke mid December when you came in to visit. At that time we had the South Bend drop in clutch back in stock and ready to install for you, but you were having second thoughts and told me that you had read some reviews that had you rethinking your decision. We had already ordered your clutch disc for you (at an extremely discounted price, at that), and you told me you were going to let me know whether or not you were going to get this installed or if you were going to go up to a heavier stage 2. Your clutch is still sitting here on the shelf and is ready to be installed whenever you'd like, you just need to let me know what you'd like to do. I'll reach out and give you another call this afternoon to touch base again. Thanks,

Bobby

You told me you would give me a call when you received it remember? I been swamped from 4 days at school in the morning and afternoon and 6 nights a week at work to just past by. If you guys have it and just never called ill stop by Thursday the 8th for a minute and pick it up.

Bobby@KMDTuning

oops yea if i dont get stuck at work ill swing by.

We're actually going to be closed tomorrow, February 8th. Sorry for the miscommunication, we thought you meant stopping by yesterday, Thursday the 6th. We're open till 5 pm today if you want to drop by and pick it up!

L0WCLASS

Ready to race!
We're actually going to be closed tomorrow, February 8th. Sorry for the miscommunication, we thought you meant stopping by yesterday, Thursday the 6th. We're open till 5 pm today if you want to drop by and pick it up!

Sorry man ive been out of it juggling full time school and 6 nights a week 11pm-7am. I loose track of what day it is sometimes. I have class MONDAY the 10th till 11 ill stop after school around 11:30-noon for sure.

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
Sorry man ive been out of it juggling full time school and 6 nights a week 11pm-7am. I loose track of what day it is sometimes. I have class MONDAY the 10th till 11 ill stop after school around 11:30-noon for sure.

Ok cool man, no worries!

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
Downpipe install earlier this morning!

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
Not our average guest

Some old school American muscle

Which one would you rather ride around in with the top down?

White on white on white American Roadster

Some narrow-body 911 love

CC build in progress! K04, KW V3s + other goodies

Bobby's A5 doing what it does best.

We have ONE Uniconnect left in stock!

Sales@KMD

Ready to race!
Pretty big update for you guys today! Lots of cars coming and going the past week or so. Check it out!

Unique 930 Turbo. So clean.

RUF Turbo is back from the body shop after getting the front bumper custom mounted over the oil cooler.

Lots of Porsches coming to see us lately! 996 Turbo getting custom upholstered OE Porsche sport seats with carbon backs

Franks car getting a South Bend drop-in disc!

We also have ONE CTS cat-back left in stock. First come first served!

CC with Peelers looks ok. CC with Peelers with a K04, FMIC, Full exhaust, and KW V3s looks even better.

We had a customer stop by that liked Bobby's car SO much, he wanted to do the same A5 - S5 front end conversion, plus some other work. We just got the parts in from Audi today, so here is a picture of Bobby's car so you can get an idea.

Last but not not least here is a picture of my car before going on the lift on Friday for a full rear end overhaul. Welded reinforcement plates, new subframe, subframe bushings, diff bushings, new rotors, pads and stainless lines, adjustable lower control arms, Mason Engineering rear strut bar / subframe reinforcement bar, every rusty bolt wire wheeled, and parts cleaned and powdercoated / painted.