GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***UNIbrace Group Buy***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Got my order in last minute.
This in combo with some H&R sways will be the final touches to my suspension unless I do coils/ cup kit.
I look forward to installing this! If we screw up more than one nutsert, can we buy more? (Being proactive vs reactive)

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Got my order in last minute.
This in combo with some H&R sways will be the final touches to my suspension unless I do coils/ cup kit.
I look forward to installing this! If we screw up more than one nutsert, can we buy more? (Being proactive vs reactive)

I did this, had to order some additional nutserts etc.. i bought enough for 3 or 4 installs, in case I do ever want to sell it (if I ever part out the car). I have the fastener supplier and product number information for the nutserts and the bolts from Bruce if you need it.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
I did this, had to order some additional nutserts etc.. i bought enough for 3 or 4 installs, in case I do ever want to sell it (if I ever part out the car). I have the fastener supplier and product number information for the nutserts and the bolts from Bruce if you need it.

Appreciate it, will let you know if I end up having a tragedy attempting to install this.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Just take your time, and make sure you install the nutsert as directed... I was hot and tired when I did my install.. probably the hotest day of the year, and screwed up twice as the tool wasn't tight to the metal when I installed it.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Andy: Pneumatic tools work great. They are just a lot more expensive and since most people do one install (or at the most a couple) they are not worth it to most people. It is a much easier and better tool to use though. Bruce

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Bruce, got my RB on Friday .. sitting on my desk beside me waiting for a chance to install it. Great quality as usual!

flug2012

Ready to race!
Got my UB and very impressed with improved torsional stiffness. Easy install makes this a must have. Thanks Bruce!

Status
Not open for further replies.