GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unibrace xb and ub for sale

boomr

Like the the title states, xb (black in color) and ub (red in color) for sale, had in and on my car for 2 years, both parts in very good condition.
It's amazing how much of a difference these braces make.
Parts are located in Tacoma, WA area

Front side of xb brace

Back side of xb brace

Under side of ub brace

Top side of ub brace

Asking $350.00 each and I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense.

From the Unibrace website:

XB: Compatibility: MkIV, MkV, and MkVI VW Golf platforms: Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R.
  • Super strong 6061-T heat-treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoating
  • Low weight: 6lbs (~2.7 kg)
  • Includes all required hardware in the purchase price (buyer will need to buy nutsert's). A nutsert installation tool is necessary for a successful installation. To find out why, please refer to FAQ
  • Retains both rear seat and hatch use
UB: Compatibility: MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, .:R32, MkVI, Golf R, Scirocco, Scirocco R, Jetta/Bora, Variant, Tiguan, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), Seat Leon Cupra, and Skoda Octavia RS platforms
  • on the Golf R this product is not compatible with the CTS turbo back, SPM down pipe, HPA Quadpack, 42DD downpipe (with V-Band clamps), and APR RSC turbo back exhausts. For APR RSC turbo back see UNIbrace UB xlr.
  • Constructed from super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25″ (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish
  • 7lb (~ 3Kg)
  • Compliments the UNIbrace XB for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for these platforms.
  • For spacer kit requirements please refer to FAQ (space kit included)

SmoothOp3rator7

Like the the title states, xb (black in color) and ub (red in color) for sale, had in and on my car for 2 years, both parts in very good condition.
It's amazing how much of a difference these braces make.
Parts are located in Tacoma, WA area

Front side of xb brace

Back side of xb brace

Under side of ub brace

Top side of ub brace

Asking $350.00 each and I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense.

From the Unibrace website:

XB: Compatibility: MkIV, MkV, and MkVI VW Golf platforms: Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R.
  • Super strong 6061-T heat-treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoating
  • Low weight: 6lbs (~2.7 kg)
  • Includes all required hardware in the purchase price (buyer will need to buy nutsert's). A nutsert installation tool is necessary for a successful installation. To find out why, please refer to FAQ
  • Retains both rear seat and hatch use
UB: Compatibility: MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, .:R32, MkVI, Golf R, Scirocco, Scirocco R, Jetta/Bora, Variant, Tiguan, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), Seat Leon Cupra, and Skoda Octavia RS platforms
  • on the Golf R this product is not compatible with the CTS turbo back, SPM down pipe, HPA Quadpack, 42DD downpipe (with V-Band clamps), and APR RSC turbo back exhausts. For APR RSC turbo back see UNIbrace UB xlr.
  • Constructed from super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25″ (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish
  • 7lb (~ 3Kg)
  • Compliments the UNIbrace XB for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for these platforms.
  • For spacer kit requirements please refer to FAQ (space kit included)
I am in California.