GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 3 TSI latest Dyno Update !!! 370 Whp -- 377Wtq

johnS__

Passed Driver's Ed
No need to get mad. Lets keep this civil. :)

I have stock fueling (original fuel pump, original injectors, and original cam lob that came with the car from the dealership at 0 miles) unmodified and unmolested. I have the tiguan throttle body pipe (noise pipe delete) and stock TOP.
I can't wait till I receive my fuel pump and injectors once available to the public so I can further expand the potentials of what the TSI can achieve.

Feel free to come down to Cleveland and vagcom my car since you won't believe anything. You're more than welcome to check my car out with a fine tooth comb in the process to make sure I'm not running a flux capacitor :D Toronto is about a 4 hour drive. Not sure how far you are from there.

Everyone knows that I am currently running a MBC. I installed the MBC on my own accord to see the limits of the stock fueling. I had my hood popped at H20 for all to see. Not to mention our friends at Unitronic checked my MK6 out when it was parked next to the APR booth (while I sat next to it on the curb). Assuming they know what a MBC looks like :iono:

Brother, i'm far from Mad :D

1- I wasn't at H2O
2- Having MBC tune changes the game ;) try to get a tune without MBC to see what you get :)

4- i'm running completely Stock and i'm not looking to Run MBC anytime soon !
5- The point is to build a tune available to the public (What you see is what you get ) not running MBC to achieve higher number (FYI more dangerously) ;)

P.S : best wishes and good luck with your project !

Halvie

WOOSA
i have the same size turbo and motor ijs as a k04 gti

I still don't get why anyone here would care? Are we supposedly under the illusion that are engines are strong compared to basically any of the other 2.0t engines out there...You aren't telling us something we don't already know.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Brother, i'm far from Mad :D

1- I wasn't at H2O
2- Having MBC tune changes the game ;) try to get a tune without MBC to see what you get :)

4- i'm running completely Stock and i'm not looking to Run MBC anytime soon !
5- The point is to build a tune available to the public (What you see is what you get ) not running MBC to achieve higher number (FYI more dangerously) ;)

P.S : best wishes and good luck with your project !

You don't need an MBC with APR software and we have never in our company history ever supported using one. We have absolutely no reason to every use one as we can easily calibrate the ECU to do what we want it to do.

Our stage 3+ turbocharger system is over 400 WHP on pump fuel, uses the factory MAF sensor (ie, it's not unplugged) and does not use an MBC. You can run the system at any altitude, and the ECU will adjust accordingly.

johnS__

Passed Driver's Ed
You don't need an MBC with APR software and we have never in our company history ever supported using one. We have absolutely no reason to every use one as we can easily calibrate the ECU to do what we want it to do.

Our stage 3+ turbocharger system is over 400 WHP on pump fuel, uses the factory MAF sensor (ie, it's not unplugged) and does not use an MBC. You can run the system at any altitude, and the ECU will adjust accordingly.

Again we are back to Square 0 you posting Dave Dyno graph running 435 With MBC !!

And now you coming here again :D telling me you don't need MBC and running 400whp on pump fuel .. can we have that 400whp Logs and info on pump fuel :)

Halvie

WOOSA
Again we are back to Square 0 you posting Dave Dyno graph running 435 With MBC !!

And now you coming here again :D telling me you don't need MBC and running 400whp on pump fuel .. can we have that 400whp Logs and info on pump fuel :)

In all fairness...I am sure we'll see him post up info on the injectors/pump as soon as uni post the magical units they have had for the better part of a year.

APR has at least posted dynos with the injectors. Has Uni done that? The EFR they are tuning does peak my interest.

johnS__

Passed Driver's Ed
APR has at least posted dynos with the injectors. Has Uni done that?

yes sir they Did ;) but Uni don't put ppl hopes up i guess they're more stealth :iono: they only post once in production ;)

and to add internet is very easy to play with mister, posting graphs and stuff , you can't even know if the graphs posted are truly stock fueling or upgraded !! up 2 u to guess !! so graph like that flying left and right means nothing to me !!!

Halvie

WOOSA
yes sir they Did ;) but Uni don't put ppl hopes up i guess they're more stealth :iono: they only post once in production ;)

what are you insinuating? 3+ is another 6+ months out? If that is true I hope Arin enjoys virtual hands around his neck :D

kashak

Ready to race!
Man you are so ignorant ! :yikes:

This reminds me of southpark episode about MJ.
Are you mentally challenged or what? I don't care that potential of gt30 is much bigger than that of gt28, you have to be dumb to think otherwise. Except for I'd rather not get a discontinued product. My point was that at current stage you are making the same whp as APR stage 3 which is smaller and spools faster(hence Bender's comment). You started making shit up about 28 psi we're all running. Arin showed you otherwise and mocked you with a graph which shows 60+ whp increase over yours. You got madbro because you can't stand the fact that your car is not anywhere near UNIQUE as you keep telling yourself. If you want to prove me wrong, find at least one other person on here that embedds(sp?) videos of his car in a signature and posts the same shit in 2-3 other threads.