GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Utah Canyon Run, Saturday June 14th

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Hello ...

I don't mean to spam the "General Discussion" thread but I don't think everyone looks at the regional threads. I'm positing a link below to the Utah Canyon Run thread.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78681

Date: Saturday, June 14th
Time: 12pm
Location: We will meet at Rainbow Gardens on 12th Street by the mouth of the Ogden Canyon, drive through to the Weber Canyon and head past Morgan up to Park City and grab some grub and find a sweet spot for photos and then head out in SLC. This should be a fun and scenic ride for a couple hours. (As a side note, I'm not opposed to a gentleman's club afterwards. Haha)

Any feedback, ideas, suggestions, etc ... are welcomed! :thumbup:

Thanks,

801Mark5

Ready to race!
I'm sure some Utah owners hop in here from time to time!

Plus, we all know we got ripped off in the regional threads. Utah is Rocky territory! Who came up with Southwest??? :thumbdown:

Anyway, this won't be a small run. This will be a great time with some cool people tearing up the canyons from Ogden to the city. We've got so many fun roads, I'm not sure why these things aren't going on all the time! :iono:

So get your buddies together and let's make it a great day guys! Take a look at the post and let us know if you have questions!!

:burnrubber::burnrubber::burnrubber:
:icon_secta:

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Sounds cool wish I was still up there, hitting up
Southern Exposure ? Or does that place still exist ?

Sure is, I've only gone there twice because I'm not too fond of the $25 cover charge to get in! Lol. But it's well worth it!

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
BUMP!

Canyon run for all you Vee-Dubs in Utah!! Don't miss it cause this doesn't come up too often! http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78681

If you bring beer, there will also be access to a Vag-Com courtesy of Glowstickninja21! So if a run and community interaction doesn't get you, we're not sure why you're on here :thumbsup: lol

For a small fee, a six pack of your choice, or two tall boys, I will be performing vag com tweaks.

If your not old enough to purchase beer, well then I will take apple beer. hahaha

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Ha. No promises! But yeah, we'll keep it fun, safe and classy.

Got Boost?

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
We should get a head count of who is going. I know I am going and so is my friend. So I will start the list:

1. 801_GTI
2. Utah Beast Mode
3. GlowstickNinja21
4. Mason ( glow's friend)

Add your name to the list.