GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Video: BT GTI vs Lou's Stage 2 N54 135i

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
These runs aren't that great, but whatever, at least its a video for you guys to watch.

This is me vs Lou's 135i with the N54 motor, downpipes, dual cone intakes, half a tank of E85, and JB4 stage 2 tune. :fighting0030:

First pull is a 2nd gear roll and I left traction control on :mad0259:

The next two pulls are like 50mph rolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPS_DdF-U1w

I really thought it was gonna be a closer race. We will make another video soon.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Nice Kill! I bet deep down inside Lou regrets getting rid of his GTI.

rquinn19

Ready to race!
Keep it safe...not lecturing or anything as I could care less about a race on the street but be safe(r) in and around traffic

Nice car

edit: I doubt he regrets it. Going BT is kinda a big deal

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Nice Kill! I bet deep down inside Lou regrets getting rid of his GTI.

Thanks bro. And I can tell you that Lou does not regret the move one bit. I put a shit load of money into my car, he didn't. His 135i is so comfy to ride in/drive, pulls hard, and looks great. I really love that car, it's grown on me.

But yeah, he was slightly salty afterwards. Especially since we both thought it was gonna be a really close race.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Wow... If you had AWD would eliminate that wheel spin ;)

drepai

Go Kart Champion
That 135 is quick considering how much you've done and how much he's done, your top end is fucking ridiculous though.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Haha poor Lou. I bet he's on the bimmer forum bitching about how he lost. But yes your top end is awesome. What has been your top speed with stage III?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. I was surprised by the kill.

TRD - I'm in the process of finding a RB n54 to run.

Haha Rawdog (how I view your name), Lou isn't bitching too much lol. Top speed? Fastest I've gone is probably 160, and still had room left in 6th.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. I was surprised by the kill.

TRD - I'm in the process of finding a RB n54 to run.

Haha Rawdog (how I view your name), Lou isn't bitching too much lol. Top speed? Fastest I've gone is probably 160, and still had room left in 6th.

'twas my intention of my name lol.

Damn that's fucking awesome! I really wana see what your car tops out at. Like always awesome kill and keep em coming!!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That 135 is quick considering how much you've done and how much he's done, your top end is fucking ridiculous though.

this^

1-2 gear in a stage 3 FSI is my only experience with stage 3, and it was lacking there, but once in 3rd and past the lag, the thing is like a rocketship.

Stage 2 135i's should be around what, 400whp?