GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR v710 Wheels on Candy White MK6 GTI

vwauug

Ready to race!
Hi All, giving a shout out to my boys at VMR - here are some recent pics of my CW with VMR v710 18" wheels. They came mounted and balanced with Conti Extreme Contact DWS - thanks Matt! Put them on Friday! :happyanim:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice new pics! love em. The +45 offset is really nice on these cars and those rims are very sporty and "classy" at the same time. Good stuff :w00t:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Looks really good... however I'd be a bit scared to put them on now, given how insane this winter has been.

Ride height looks about perfect as well. How much did the springs lower your car?

vwauug

Ready to race!
Looks really good... however I'd be a bit scared to put them on now, given how insane this winter has been.

Ride height looks about perfect as well. How much did the springs lower your car?

The H7R Sports did about 1.2" all around.

dowright82

WRX Convert
They look GREAT! I'm gonna do the same wheels but in GunMetal to be my DD Wheels and let the mt-1s be my track wheels.

vwauug

Ready to race!
They look GREAT! I'm gonna do the same wheels but in GunMetal to be my DD Wheels and let the mt-1s be my track wheels.

I struggled with the color - couldn't decide. Sooo hard to tell until you see them on.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I love silver wheels. Why get black or gunmetal wheels, you won't be able to see them!

DimaGT

Ready to race!
Looks good man. Congrats!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I love silver wheels. Why get black or gunmetal wheels, you won't be able to see them!

this. It's very hard to pull off black or GM. Out of all my cars and all the wheels I've done, I've only done Gunmetal once, and it looked like this :

A car needs a drop, and a good color "scheme" to make it look right, imho. OP, don't worry, the car looks AWESOME.

vwauug

Ready to race!
this. It's very hard to pull off black or GM. Out of all my cars and all the wheels I've done, I've only done Gunmetal once, and it looked like this :

A car needs a drop, and a good color "scheme" to make it look right, imho. OP, don't worry, the car looks AWESOME.

Thanks Man!! Appricate the support - we should hook up at GRD...I am installing an RNS 315 and will need some vag coding...will keep you posted next time i'm heading there. (you do the same). That subaru looks solid