GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR V710

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
i had 19x8.5 et 45 with a 225 tire (slight stretch) and rubbed only a big dips. it also all depends on how low you go

dowright82

WRX Convert
Man, I want some gunmetal 18x8.5 VMR 710s BADLY!!!

They will be my Daily wheels when I'm not at the track . . . unfortunately they aren't available until late April says VMR . . .

any backup on this VMR?? I have my money in hand to order a set!!!

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
i had 19x8.5 et 45 with a 225 tire (slight stretch) and rubbed only a big dips. it also all depends on how low you go

Thanks for the feedback.

Good to know and I can imagine how a 225 would look on a 8.5" wheel.

An 8.5" wheel really calls for a 235.

Were you lowered at the time?

If so, how much?

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Man, I want some gunmetal 18x8.5 VMR 710s BADLY!!!

They will be my Daily wheels when I'm not at the track . . . unfortunately they aren't available until late April says VMR . . .

any backup on this VMR?? I have my money in hand to order a set!!!

Burnin ($$) a hole in your pocket, ehh? ;)

I'd recommend checking out some of the wheels on this website:
http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com/vw/vw-gti.shtml

This (ITN Style #2023, 18 inch) looks pretty good, a lot like the R20 wheel.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
How about 19 x 8.5 all around with H&R Super Sport springs? too much? or i should be fine? I dont want tu rub or have any oher issues..
For sure im going to get Super Sport spring from H&R but 19s or 18s is my question esp for daily driving.
Any thoughts?

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
I would go 19" for that tuff look

Rumble79

Ready to race!
I just got a slightly used set of VMR V710's in Hyper Silver with 225/40/18 tires over the past weekend. I love the look, but they are not going on the car until April. I'll post when I get pictures of them on the car.

GUS

CHP
How about 19 x 8.5 all around with H&R Super Sport springs? too much? or i should be fine? I dont want tu rub or have any oher issues..
For sure im going to get Super Sport spring from H&R but 19s or 18s is my question esp for daily driving.
Any thoughts?

Thats exactly what I wanna do. Let me know if it can be done with no problems. Thanks