GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels – New Shipment of 18” V705s Arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

New Shipment of 18” V705s Arriving!

A new shipment of V705s is estimated to arrive on February 25th, 2013. Quantities are still available for preorder, so call to reserve your set!

Available Finishes:
  • Hyper Silver
  • Gunmetal
  • Matte Black
  • Optional Powder Coat Colors

Audi/VW 5x112 Fitments:
  • 18x8 ET45
  • 18x8.5 ET35
  • 18x9.5 ET45

V705 Features:
  • Deep Concave Design
  • Light weight, low pressure cast
  • JWL/VIA Certified.
  • Conforms with SAE J2530; TUV tests pending
  • One year warranty.

Tire Packages:

Wheel & Tire packages are available! With our in-house Hunter GSP 9700 Road-Force Balancing machine, our experienced technicians will flawlessly mount & road-force balance your setup, eliminating vibrations and preventing any chance of wheel damage due to the tire mounting procedure.

For all inquiries contact me directly via PM, email sales@velocitymotoring.com, or by phone at 714-442-7916. You can also contact any of our authorized dealers for more info.

Last edited:

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
19x8.5 et35 are 25.4 lbs. (Flat Black) per e90post.com forums. So I'd expect these to be somewhere around the ~24.5 lb mark. :iono: Keep in mind that these are low pressure cast wheels; they are not intended as a "lightweight wheel."

Especially for the price, VMR Wheels are a great quality, affordable and reputable company and product. :thumbsup: I am in no way affiliated with VMR nor are they providing me with a sponsorship or discount of any kind; I am simply stating my opinion as a consumer.

ps: I already reserved a set in 18x8 et45 square, I'll weigh them for you and post up the results.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
19x8.5 et35 are 25.4 lbs. (Flat Black) per e90post.com forums. So I'd expect these to be somewhere around the ~24.5 lb mark. :iono: Keep in mind that these are low pressure cast wheels; they are not intended as a "lightweight wheel."

Especially for the price, VMR Wheels are a great quality, affordable and reputable company and product. :thumbsup: I am in no way affiliated with VMR nor are they providing me with a sponsorship or discount of any kind; I am simply stating my opinion as a consumer.

ps: I already reserved a set in 18x8 et45 square, I'll weigh them for you and post up the results.

Thanks for the info.....however weight approaching the 20 lb range will be key in order for me to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
22.5lbs... Not bad AT ALL!!! Nice work!

edit: do they require conical or ball seat? the picture makes it look like conical lugs are needed.

oatzel

Ready to race!
wheels and tires ordered. thanks JB.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.