GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels - Announcing the Brand New V721 Multispoke Concave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR | Wheels - V721 Multispoke Concave! FREE SHIPPING!

The VMR Wheels V721 Multispoke In addition to sharing the same concavity as our other popular models, the V721 features a unique inner lip to augment the aggressive spoke design. This manufacturing process also results in a slight weight reduction & higher balancing accuracy.

FREE SHIPPING in the month of April in 2014!!!!

VMR V721 Features:
  • Big brake friendly
  • Powder coated base & clear layers
  • Compatible with tire pressure sensors (TPMS)
  • Certifications include JWL/VIA/ISO9001:2000
  • 815kg (1793 lbs) per wheel weight rating, tested according to JWL/VIA/SAE/TUV guidelines

Sizes & Fitments:

• 19x8.5 ET35
  • 19x8.5 ET45
  • 19x9.5 ET45 (66.6mm center bore)

Planned Sizes & Fitments:

Available Finishes:

• Hyper Silver
  • Gunmetal
  • Matte Black
  • Dozens of custom powder coat finishes

For more information such as pricing & recommended fitments, please feel free to contact us via email brandon@velocitymotoring.com, PM or by phone at (714)442-7916 EXT 108. You can also contact any of our authorized dealers.

Last edited:

Icewinsagain

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes indeed! With a brand new wheel I might add :thumbup:

We are still looking for the first customer to run these wheels on a GTI!

ok i'll take one for them team send them my way for free i'll cover the shipping :p
will post pics and 15 mins of run time on the car with a go pro hd:)

Last edited:

tman1

Ready to race!
I may be able to locate you some of our dealers in your area! Where are you located? Lets get these V721's international :thumbsup:

Located in Oman (near UAE). I'd enquired about wheels shiped to here before, not a bad price at all, but currently no budget to acomodate the relatively high shipping cost. Actually just missed a container coming in... next one due in the near future, so maybe I'll get these then.

Valli666

Ready to race!
I may be able to locate you some of our dealers in your area! Where are you located? Lets get these V721's international :thumbsup:

International sounds great, get some dealers in the middle east as and I'm sure that the too many people will be buying your wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.