GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels Picture Gallery! If you have 'em, POST 'EM!

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dope!

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

looking good!! :happyanim:

Subbed. Wheel shopping soon :)

:) whenever you're ready send an email or PM my way!

noice color combo! :D where are the rest of the photos? haha!

Hello from the other side of the world :)

Got these 2 weeks back, and had them replace my BBS CKs. Wanted something different, so went with V701s and I was surprised that I really like them very much.

Looks great! how's everything going with the build?! thank you for posting and greetings from California! :thumbsup:

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Just got my VMR 701's

Victor at Velocity Motoring hooked me up with some 18x8.5 VMR701's. Love the aggressive look they give to my GTI. Thank you Victor, great customer service.

Wheels.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff43

Ready to race!
Are the V710s BBK friendly? Looking to pick up a set in gunmetal, just want to be sure they clear my Brembo GTs without spacers.

Thanks.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Victor at Velocity Motoring hooked me up with some 18x8.5 VMR701's. Love the aggressive look they give to my GTI. Thank you Victor, great customer service.

:thumbup: Looking mean with the black on black combo! Would you mind emailing me a few of your favorite photos? They look great man, thank you for posting and if there is anything you may need you know where to reach me!

Are the V710s BBK friendly? Looking to pick up a set in gunmetal, just want to be sure they clear my Brembo GTs without spacers.

Thanks.

Yes they are! :D When you get a chance, feel free to email me the caliper template and I'd be happy to check for you! email: victor@velocitymotoring.com :thumbsup: