GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWR Springs sold in Ontario

Artysta

Ready to race!
Is there a place locally where I could purchase VWR springs so I can bypass the border bs?

Bored Engineer

And the answer was....

Just wondering because I have the same question. Had my Golf R now for almost 1 week, seems about time to look at some mods.

Thanks

steve1479

Passed Driver's Ed
The Garage in Barrie is the authorized distributor for Ontario for your APR / VWR needs.

I bought mine through them and they were a lot cheaper than some local shops who quoted me on them.

Great people up there, check them out

Bored Engineer

Steve

Thanks for the response - only just saw your reply and left a message on their phone.

Need a place that carries Neuspeed rims now so I can check them out...

SHOMI

Ready to race!
Check simplytire for rims

Is there a place locally where I could purchase VWR springs so I can bypass the border bs?
We do biweekly shipments from VWR and INA is the only Authorized VWR distributor in Eastern Canada. ...

No UPS $29.99 crap
No Fedex $39.99 garbage
No Bond fee
No customs clearance forms
No bullshit....

This is how it works.
VWR31G7GT
VWR Sports Spring Kit - Golf 7 GTI
MSRP ranges from 299 USD - 359 USD.

We offer a little incentive (cough discount) to all Canadians and you simply pay the following:
- Product converted into CAD funds (assume todays exchange rate @ 1 USD = 1.25 CAD)
- Shipping from VWR to us
- $5 handling fee if it is not a big brake kit (otherwise $10)
- Shipping to you ($12 anywhere in Ontario & Quebec)
- HST (or GST depending if you are out west)

Bored Engineer

Resurrecting this Thread

Hi All

Wanted to resurrect this thread as it is the only one that comes up when searching for VWR springs in Ontario.

I have 3 questions:
1 - Is Euroline still open as their phone seems to be disconnected
2 - Is the Garage in Barrie still open as their website seems to have been removed.
3 - Should I just go with H&R springs (and has anyone heard of Essex Performance in BC cos they seem to have a deal on this springs)

Cheers