GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WaterFest 18 Pic Thread

JN2k108

Passed Driver's Ed

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Please don't tell me uni had a fucking magician there :D :D :D
Legit a magician in a black lab coat swinging some rope around while their hot dancers stood in the background. Im trying to be nice but its not easy.
Once that failed, they just did runs with their R8 on the dyno, which I enjoyed.

But Im sure its tough to make it out from behind APRs massive shadow.

mkcsg

Ready to race!
Thanks again Arin/APR, had a blast hanging around the last couple days. Learned a ton as well.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Thanks again Arin/APR, had a blast hanging around the last couple days. Learned a ton as well.

x1000000000:thumbsup:

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
As this was my first Waterfest I did feel it was a bit underwhelming but I guess I might have expected too much. APR was impressive (as well as the price of my new K04 kit) and I just had to shake my head at the Unitronic booth. If you need that many gimmicks to sell your product you are doing it wrong. Still had a good time though.

Retro1

Ready to race!
As this was my first Waterfest I did feel it was a bit underwhelming but I guess I might have expected too much. APR was impressive (as well as the price of my new K04 kit) and I just had to shake my head at the Unitronic booth. If you need that many gimmicks to sell your product you are doing it wrong. Still had a good time though.

Yeah.. heard Waterfest's audience has been cutting in half every year. Or at least 8000 less each year from what it used to be. AWE probably recognized this .. which is why they did not have a booth this year.

On another note.. found this on Forge's page:

Retro1

Ready to race!
and lol @ magician

unitronic always had girls / some random talent (dancing/magician) to attract people..

kinda weird lol

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion

Saw this there today. Wish I could keep my Interlagos as fresh as yours.