GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Western Philly GTG..KOP

A

Alex/AWE

Keep me posted if you guys meet up.

Our shop is only 15-20 minutes away from KOP. I'll see if I can swing by one day with our Mk6.

DayMan

Ready to race!
Keep me posted if you guys meet up.

Our shop is only 15-20 minutes away from KOP. I'll see if I can swing by one day with our Mk6.

ALEX!! Nice!! Will keep you updated... Trying to get more people, and beat the cold... I will be up at AWE next week to pick up my H&R coils.. Look forward to meeting you..

A

Alex/AWE

ALEX!! Nice!! Will keep you updated... Trying to get more people, and beat the cold... I will be up at AWE next week to pick up my H&R coils.. Look forward to meeting you..

I can't promise about bringing out the Mk6 (since it's a development vehicle and our Engineers are usually hogging the keys) but I'll see what I can do.

Be sure to say Hi when you're in.

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
I was just at KOP today...didn't see any MKVI's though :(

phans784

Ready to race!
i dont know if they are rare everywhere else but it does seem like there arent that many around here. has the mk6 not sold well?

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
still nobody else???

ksing44

Ready to race!
Looking for anyone in Philly and western suburbs who would like to start a weekly GTG near the KOP Mall.. Let me know if you are interested or if you know of one already..

I'm not sure about weekly, but I certainly would like to say hello to some other owners of MKVI Golf, TDI, and GTI. For me, monthly, quarterly, or even annually seems like it might be more appropriate. I'm in for something.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
I just picked up a 4dr UG GTI a couple weeks ago. I am up in Limerick. It seems GTGs around philly are dying recently. I would be game for one.

ksing44... I am setting up a TDI GTG @ McKenzie's brew house in malvern on Nov. 6th. look it up on tdiclub. ( I owned a mk4 tdi)