flygteye

Ready to race!
Sony.

Draxs77

Passed Driver's Ed
2 samsung 2 sony... Both brands are good

Gwen

Passed Driver's Ed
So I did not have a TV for almost 3 years (after the last one died and the place I bought it went out of business. Then I figured out I did not miss TV that much except for football so I didn't bother to replace it) This year I finally broke down and bought the cheapest 32 inch flat screen I could find from Walmart. I am sure the brand is not even worth mentioning. I got an antenna for local channels, Amazon Fire TV and NFL Sunday Ticket for the Xbox & PC. Might be cheap but it works for me! :)

AG-GT

Passed Driver's Ed
2 50" Samsung plasma TVs - both exactly the same and about 4-5 years old. Would like to buy a 4K one but just bought a Golf!

Soulman B

Ready to race!
Panasonic Vierra Plasma 50" and 2 32" Panasonic LED TVs. Will purchase a new Panasonic TV 4K when Virgin or Sky can deliver TV programs and channels capable of delivering 4K quality. This will be some time in the next two years.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
I have three Panasonic THX Plasma's, (last three gens) and wouldn't be happy if i had to replace one now, as nothing out there that moves the image as good as my panny's.