GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did everyone go to school for?

Daks

Autocross Champion
I'll start.

Undergrad in Business Administration and a Masters in Business Administration. I'm all about business.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
BFA in Applied Media with concentrations in both Computer Animation and Graphic Design
MFA in Interactive Design & Game Development

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm a twice college dropout who tried to go to school in the early 2000's for computer networking. It turns out, learning how to program a Cisco router at 8am is far less entertaining than just playing World of Warcraft, so I never finished my degree. Fast forward almost 20 years, I've managed to bullshit my way into a job as a data analyst.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
B.S. in Business with a Major in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
USN electrical school......No formal school but I'm in charge of Maintenance in a factory. Not quite as important as it sounds as I have no one under me. Close to 40 years experience I use the term Class A Maintenance Technician. Everything from Robotics to paper towel dispensers

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Got a BS in Business Admin (Marketing).
Never used it....walked into a uniform after graduating and started blowing things up for a living. It was a key to get through a door for me.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Are you a game developer?
It's a gray area right now haha. I worked in military training/simulation/serious games for a while. Now I'm using my skillset for architects and interior designers.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
BS Marketing and MS Sport Management. The fundamentals I learned later in my educational career have been pretty useful in my day job (Sports Marketing).

carlcan

BS in Industrial Technology, MEd in Career Guidance and Counseling and I also put them to use in the military. Later in life, after retiring, I earned an AAS in Automotive Technoloy and another in Diesel Technology.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
A year of pre pharmacy and then a year of business at UOP, dropped out. UTI then the Audi factory training, made deans list, Joined the Army, worked on and/or crewed black helicopters for 10 years. Now I'm getting out. May pick up where I left off in the "business" track, maybe engineering, but I have a job lined up after I get out at a GTR shop as the business/shop manager. Life's weird.