GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Did some laptops at Roebling Road Track yesterday, chasing after some BMWs and Subies. I was told by the Marshal at the track that I'm the only person he knows running 15 inch street tires. Those days are done noe my 15 inch tires are wrecked now, going to be a long vibrating drive with them back to the Six, with 16 inch Pilot Sports AS3s and new Koni Sports waiting at home.

Need to now find some 16 inch wheels, or use the 16 steelies from my snow tires.

Last edited:

davserbic

Ready to race!
Thirsty Thursday

davserbic

Ready to race!

Better Contour Than Kim K

Ya'll asked for it so here it is. A little baby teaser of the Golf R bumper + lip combo.

Full edits to come soon!

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Beauty and the beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Yup! 93 fox 5 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Yesterday my Son did the Tire Rack Street Survival Course at the PowerAid Center in Brampton with the Golf. Even with worn out 15 inch street tires he performed very well in all the activities including the skid pad.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
The Speedometer on the 2.5 has always read 10km/h (6 mph) optimistic (too high), I tried on Saturday night to use the Long Coding Tool in OBD11 to change the Distance Pulse Numbers to correct the error without any success, any one have any experience with this?

For back ground I was using these VAGCOM instructions as reference.
http://www.myturbodiesel.com/wiki/speedometer-fast-error-adjustment-and-correction-mk5-mk6/

Do you know if you can code LED tail lights with OBD11? Iv had that "light out" light on in my car for months, its driving me crazy but I'm not gonna pay someone 40 bucks to code it for me like someone offered before.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Do you know if you can code LED tail lights with OBD11? Iv had that "light out" light on in my car for months, its driving me crazy but I'm not gonna pay someone 40 bucks to code it for me like someone offered before.
The OBD11 works a bit different than Vag,Com, there is a Pre-Programmed Selection, and there is a code Tail Lights choice that requires 10 credits, but at this point I only 7 credits on account. The good thing is that the Tool also allows you to do the coding your self at no cost (no credits).
https://youtu.be/tesklrp019E
You can also earn credits (or buy them). You can easily make about 5 credits per day and it takes less than a minute to do. Basically, you request a free credit, then an ad picture pops up, you close the ad,and then repeat. 1 credit = 1 pop-up ad.

You can come over on the weekend and we could give it a try, no charge. If there is a Ross Tech Write up we can follow that.

Last edited:

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
You can come over on the weekend and we could give it a try, no charge. If there is a Ross Tech Write up we can follow that.

That would be sweet, I would buy the credits needed to do it if you don't have enough, iv never used this before or even vagcom for that matter. What ever time is good for you is good for me. Thanks a lot!