Go Kart Champion
Nothing. Instead I'm here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hells yeah
Bottoms up friend:thumbup:
I'll Be on the beach for a week june 10-18

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Went from 225/40/18 Zeetek HP1000's (cause dealership did that and i stupidly didnt realize it) to 235/40/18 Pilot Super Sports. I knew the difference would be night and day but holy crap. I got into the car after the tires were mounted/aligned... pulled out of the place and instantly felt the difference. I could actually feel that the super sports were much softer than the POS tires. Didn't realize how hard the HP1000's were. They only lasted 1 year, my fronts were bald.

I didn't have any traction in 1st, 2nd, and a little of third with the HP's... and now I have traction in every gear... I can mash 1st... I gotta get used to that. I haven't tried launching it yet though... thats next up

These tires just look good too.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I keep blowing it off the boost gauge hose. This time it was intercooler hose

Zip tie! No seriously, this is what I did. Most boost taps have a notch so you just zip tie it just a little after the notch so it can't move. There's definitely no clamp small enough lol

With the intercooler hoses, does Unitronic not use good clamps? I've been a fan of my Breeze clamps.

dcnz

Passed Driver's Ed
4 new tyres and a wheel alignment because the current ones were worn on the inside and had cracks in the grooves. The new tyres are Achilles ATR Sport 2. Nice meaty tyre and hardly any road noise.

And last week had a new rubber window scraper installed to stop one of the rear windows making a horrible noise when going down.

Now I have to save again for a tune after having to shell out for new tyres. But safety first.