GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Snapped a pic coming from lunch, wash + wax yesterday!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
This is why I have $700-$800 wheels. I scratch the shit out of them and don't even realize it until I start washing the car. If I had $2000 dollar wheels, and scratched them, I'd shit myself.
That moment when your parking and hear the scrape. You're just lost in despair, trying frantically in your mind to rewind time. Then you realize you can't. Then you want to get a sledgehammer and fuck up the curb but then you know deep down inside its your fault so all you can do is scream fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk! Then continue your day with that look on your face like you'll murder anyone who talks to you.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
I'm waiting for the torque solutions pendulum mount to get in. I tried the 034 design and was too much, but that was with a billet insert. I now have the VWR subframe mount. So, we'll see how much more NVH I get. Hopefully, since the torque solutions uses a poly bushing it will absorb more than what a billet bushing will do lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly do NOT recommend you getting or even installing the torque solutions mount. I got it and ran it for a few months untill i saw the below thread and emmediatly removed it. My trans case wasnt cracked but i wasnt about to take that chance.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109167

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I highly do NOT recommend you getting or even installing the torque solutions mount. I got it and ran it for a few months untill i saw the below thread and emmediatly removed it. My trans case wasnt cracked but i wasnt about to take that chance.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109167

Holy crap!! Thanks for the link. Ugh, had no idea this was an issue with these. Well looks like I'll be sending it back and eating shipping. Luckily it's not a heavy nor big item to ship back.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Holy crap!! Thanks for the link. Ugh, had no idea this was an issue with these. Well looks like I'll be sending it back and eating shipping. Luckily it's not a heavy nor big item to ship back.

yeah man.. when i took mine off the shitty bushings looked shot.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Guess I'll just leave the pendulum stock for now. Not wanting to spend the $250 for an APR one. Had 034 but sold it. It was before I had the VWR subframe mounts, so it was a bit much. I wonder how the ECS one is?

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
That moment when your parking and hear the scrape. You're just lost in despair, trying frantically in your mind to rewind time. Then you realize you can't. Then you want to get a sledgehammer and fuck up the curb but then you know deep down inside its your fault so all you can do is scream fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk! Then continue your day with that look on your face like you'll murder anyone who talks to you.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yep dis

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Would it even be worth it to get an Aurora spherical bearing inserted instead. I don't live far from the company so could always look into costs? Unless it'd be cheaper to go with a company that's already done it?

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Rear diffuser is getting some love.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is that hard to get off? I might have mine professionally painted gloss black to match my other accents.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Would it even be worth it to get an Aurora spherical bearing inserted instead. I don't live far from the company so could always look into costs? Unless it'd be cheaper to go with a company that's already done it?

not really sure man. if i were do to it again which i will, id get either the ECS, 034 or APR, yeah they are super pricey but might be worth it in the long run. i had the 034 billet insert matched with the torque solutions pendulum and it made shifting amazing.