GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

thez99

Go Kart Champion

Krog29

Ready to race!
Had "ERROR ESP" show up on my car tonight before going to work. Turned off the car and waited about 3 mins. Turned it back on no issue! Hopefully my car starts after work.

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ Nope

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
nice man! I was real close to getting those, but I decided to get ksport kontrol pro coilovers shipped to my house for $850 out the door. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Thannks! I was considering ksport as well but just decided to go with these since I was able to get a good price on them from ecs tuning

mk6dan

Ready to race!
Thannks! I was considering ksport as well but just decided to go with these since I was able to get a good price on them from ecs tuning
sweet man. hope you enjoy them. I've definitely heard good things about them for the price point that they sell them for.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

SI0M6GBJ

...I took my wife's stage 1 to the dyno and here's what I saw:

:happyanim:

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Had "ERROR ESP" show up on my car tonight before going to work. Turned off the car and waited about 3 mins. Turned it back on no issue! Hopefully my car starts after work.

I had the same thing after filling up at the gas pump. Drove a mile home, turned the car off and on, and no issue. That was like 2000 miles ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krog29

Ready to race!
I had the same thing after filling up at the gas pump. Drove a mile home, turned the car off and on, and no issue. That was like 2000 miles ago

Just went for a 30 mile drive after work and nothing came up. Think our cars might have ghosts in them haha.

cobie56

Ready to race!
5k miles in a year?!? Goddamn man..Ive had mine for a year n a half n im at around 32k...

I used to put on about 30k a year on my cars but in recent years i live close to my job so can now walk or bike, only 2 miles ea way. So now i put on about 4k a year on the car....all pleasure driving and no work a day crap

clownish

just clowning around
I used to put on about 30k a year on my cars but in recent years i live close to my job so can now walk or bike, only 2 miles ea way. So now i put on about 4k a year on the car....all pleasure driving and no work a day crap

So envious. I drove 30k this year and I drive between 70-100 a day normally.

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
Went to the body shop and got a peek at her. Dirty as shit but should have her back Monday

Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk