GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Tancinco

Good stuff!

I see youre from Houston. What are you dropped on?

I'm on H&R coilovers. I had wheel gap with the original stretched out tires the wheels came with. Now my wheels are flush with the wheel well! I am such a happy camper tonight. :happyanim:

callmegti

Go Kart Champion

Got new summer tires on! Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I had "rubber bands" on the wheels before so with the new tires, it makes my ride a whole lot more comfortable! They are rubbing a bit against the fender so this weekend I will roll the fenders. I also ordered hub centric rings to eliminate that vibration which annoy the heck out of me! 25 days til SoWo! #sowoprep

are those 18x8.5?

drodrigues09

Ready to race!

Installed euro switch
Installed LED Tails
Many Vag com tweaks
[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
After hitting a pothole and this happening to my Laguna:

These came in today to replace my Lagunas:

I should have done lightweight 17s much sooner. The grip is unbelievable compared to the 18s.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got my cts catback installed to complete the turboback. Also had a brake fluid flush and replaced the fuel filter.

The catback is amazing. I love it. Not as loud as I was expecting, which isn't a bad thing at all. It definitely sounds a lot better than it did with just the downpipe. It's a lot deeper and has a bit of a grumble when I engine brake now. It's also a lot more sporty sounding and not so 4 cyl angry bees sounding.

I've never been 100% satisfied with my exhaust with just the downpipe. My last car had a catless downpipe with an aftermarket muffler and it was loud and droned like a son of a bitch, so I've always been a little leery towards adding a muffler on this car. Now I know I should have done it sooner lol

SJC1309

Passed Driver's Ed
This was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today...

Knowing it's sitting in my garage and I can't install it yet is absolutely killing me!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
This was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today...
Knowing it's sitting in my garage and I can't install it yet is absolutely killing me!

Awesome! Uni?

SRQ_MK6

Ready to race!
Installed GFB DV+! Getting the DV out is such a pain in the ass

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Got my cts catback installed to complete the turboback. Also had a brake fluid flush and replaced the fuel filter.

The catback is amazing. I love it. Not as loud as I was expecting, which isn't a bad thing at all. It definitely sounds a lot better than it did with just the downpipe. It's a lot deeper and has a bit of a grumble when I engine brake now. It's also a lot more sporty sounding and not so 4 cyl angry bees sounding.

I've never been 100% satisfied with my exhaust with just the downpipe. My last car had a catless downpipe with an aftermarket muffler and it was loud and droned like a son of a bitch, so I've always been a little leery towards adding a muffler on this car. Now I know I should have done it sooner lol

How's the fitment on the whole TBE system? My CTS DP was a HUGE pain.

Also, "angry bees" is a great description! I think mine sounds okay, but definitely not deep enough. Getting Stage 2'd in a couple weeks, though, so CBE will need to wait ;)

Sent from The Stig's helmet

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Brought it in to dealership after popping/creaking developed when turning wheel. They installed new strut mounts and bearings under warranty AND discovered that my water pump was leaking. New water pump under warranty as well- supposedly like a 4-5th revised version.

Warrantied my suspension bits even though I have aftermarket struts/springs! Cool dealership win.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How's the fitment on the whole TBE system? My CTS DP was a HUGE pain.

Sent from The Stig's helmet

I didn't install it so I don't know how that went, but it's definitely a little crooked. I'll have to see what I can do about that this weekend.

I had to go for another drive just to hear the exhaust some more. It's sooo much better now. It is pretty loud when you get on it on the highway, but otherwise the sound is pretty reasonable. Only a little drone at cruising speeds. It's so weird listening to my car now. I've had just the cts DP with a stock muffler for maybe a year and a half, but the noise from the dp just doesn't compare to the full tbe.

Last edited: