GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Did You Do to Your TDI Today?

jade eyed wolf

Ready to race!
I put these on:

Oh yeah, and the things you can't see: Peloquin LSD and South Bend Stg 2. Endurance SMF and clutch. :D

alludc

Passed Driver's Ed
APR Tuned...
I REALLY wish I would have tested 0-60 before I did stg I APR tune.
Im a 2011 2dr DSG TDI and I made a few runs tonight (tuned yesterday). I also have a DIY ( POS ) open cone intake.
As measured by Torque (android app), and on passengers stopwatch. 7.44(torque) and 7.6(stopwatch). Backed that up with a 7.52(torque) and 7.5(stopwatch)

It certainly feels tons better post tune. Its strugglin for grip all of 1st gear til it shifts into 2nd. Im always leery of apps as far as 0-60 goes, but with the stopwatch backup I feel confident that all runs were sub 8 seconds. Im ok with this.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
My best is 8.16 totally stock; you should really get your DSG tuned as well so you can get the launch program. I would guess on around a .2-.3 second improvement just from launching.

The Open cone is more than likely decreasing your performance rather than improving it ;)

(Don't look at the 1/8th or 1/4 times; I stopped accelerating by ~70)

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
My best is 8.16 totally stock; you should really get your DSG tuned as well so you can get the launch program. I would guess on around a .2-.3 second improvement just from launching.

The Open cone is more than likely decreasing your performance rather than improving it ;)

(Don't look at the 1/8th or 1/4 times; I stopped accelerating by ~70)

Damn I need an app like this

Shadow blue