GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What kind of deals is everyone getting?

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
i just found dealers through zag.com that are as low as $250 below invoice! working with them now - they are 100 miles away but it's probably gonna be worth it...

graybunny10

I just leased mine today, $3,000 total out of pocket down, $350 per month, 15,000 miles per year for four years. $30,130 msrp, negotiated price of 27,600. The dealer claims they lost $700 including the holdback. I consider this a win...
Carbon steel gray, autobahn package, DSG, 18" denvers, bluetooth, and xenon with AFS.

nyte3k

Ready to race!
I used USAA which I guess uses Zag when I purchased my 09' Toyota Tacoma and it was a very easy process. I don't think Zag offer any deals on VWs though..

Actually i just used Zag and i was able to build a 4dr GTI with xenon, sunroof, bluetooth and it came out to $200 UNDER invoice. From one of the local dealers.

So do you need to prove your membership with one of their partners by say...showing your American Express card?

krische

vdubber in training
Actually i just used Zag and i was able to build a 4dr GTI with xenon, sunroof, bluetooth and it came out to $200 UNDER invoice. From one of the local dealers.

So do you need to prove your membership with one of their partners by say...showing your American Express card?

So zag.com worked for getting it from your local dealer?

nyte3k

Ready to race!
So zag.com worked for getting it from your local dealer?

I haven't pulled the trigger on purchasing the car yet, but you can go through the process through their site, build the car and such, and show the price you can get.

The next step lists nearby dealerships ...some that will honor that price, some for a little higher. I have not gone farther in that process though.

nyte3k

Ready to race!
btw, one good resource i found for those who want to lease is http://www.ridewithg.com/

He provides current money factors each month for most popular rides. Getting a good price is half the battle, knowing the money factor, residual etc available guarantee you aren't getting ripped on the finance side. (wish i knew this before i got my last car heh)

krische

vdubber in training
I guess it just seems to me like zag.com is too good to be true if you can your car hundreds below invoice.

nyte3k

Ready to race!
I hope it's pretty good. I just think they partnered with some dealerships and member services (amex, usaa, etc) and just do the fleet pricing thing. Just like buying a car through your credit union. Group buying power.