GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR AFTERMARKET PARTS?

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
So I am super busy with everything in life that I want to be lazy and cheat. I am looking for all the parts, engine, cosmetic, and suspension. I want your input..

I cant get you anything you need and ship it to anywhere in the world quickly and efficiently :cool:

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
the ONLY reason I went with APR is because GIAC does not have their software out yet.. At least not the one I WANT... ;-) The APR tune is cool though, had it on my MkV.. definite difference already, but I am waiting on GIAC.

JhnR

Banned
the ONLY reason I went with APR is because GIAC does not have their software out yet.. At least not the one I WANT... ;-) The APR tune is cool though, had it on my MkV.. definite difference already, but I am waiting on GIAC.

why bro

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
I don't need Cali good bro, I live in southern Oregon now ;-)

I'm not going to spill it. I am keeping my mouth shut. OH OH OH OH Junior...... I just got off the phone with BSH ;-)

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
no i havent....heard some so so stories abut BSH..what did you get tho

The only problem I have ever had with them is time.. They were super SUPER busy for a while there back in 2007-2009. Anyways they had a bad partner in EuroJet and that left some people mad at BSH and Phill because they were distributing the eurojet SUCKASS POS parts.

Ummmm I got...... a throttle body pipe with the bungs for my methanol kit ;-) I got full engine transmission mounts and I don't remember what else is coming with this order but I have the PR intake IC CatchCan Podi boost column mount, Boost tap, and a few other goodies coming :D

Retro1

Ready to race!

wat?

What you mean GIAC does not have their software out yet? For Stage 2/+?