GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which car that you used to own do you miss the most?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
For me it is (as weird as it sounds) a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

I had it from 2005>2011 when I got my TDI to commute in.

The GC was just a great vehicle all around, quiet, spacious, comfortable, fast! (0-60 under 7 seconds) killer off roads and it has been very reliable for me. It only had one issue that got fixed under warranty (The AC condenser cracked to a rock hitting it)

I sold it for a meager 6k in 2011 after trying to sell it for over a month, and it looks like it would have depreciated exactly 0 dollars since then. I should have just kept driving the thing :(

Granted the big downside was 15.5 MPG on donkey piss (87). At the peak I was spending $400 a month on gas. But 0 depreciation pays for a lot, it would have been cheaper than my golf to own given that i spent 9k on depreciation in the last 2 years.

:cry:
I miss it at least once a week. A vehicle like that is irreplaceable when it comes to outdoorsy activities.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
bro-chure.

My C6 or my TT Supra...

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Love GC's. My dad has a 2013 with the 5.7 and it's awesome. Gets about 21 mpg highway and has large BALLS. It's a quiet, comfortable, and great looking ride.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
bro-chure.

My C6 or my TT Supra...

Dat's a bro dozer

TT supra ... man that's a classic

Love GC's. My dad has a 2013 with the 5.7 and it's awesome. Gets about 21 mpg highway and has large BALLS. It's a quiet, comfortable, and great looking ride.

The most I ever got was 19 With the 4.7 V8 I guess us california folk just average less than the rest.

clownish

just clowning around
I miss my 03 FX35 with a passion. I got out of it because of ECU ghosts and electrical problems. But that thing was so much fun to cruise in. The original bionic cheetah.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Easy. My Scirocco. Very fast in it's day-faster than Mustangs, Camaros, 944's, etc. Handled great. Looked sexy as fuck when clean. It was black.

My modded Beetle would be a distant second. Some day I'll miss my Mk6 a lot.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion

Dat's a bro dozer

TT supra ... man that's a classic

The most I ever got was 19 With the 4.7 V8 I guess us california folk just average less than the rest.

The 5.7 is much better engine. It has cylinder deactivation and a bunch of other stuff to boost fuel economy. The new 8spd is supposed to boost it even more.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yep the 5.7 is neat but last thing I remember it still got inferior MPG to the 4.7 because the new body was heavier and less aerodynamic etc. They still use the same trans up until the new 8 speed.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
1981 Camaro Z28 4 speed stick with the T-tops. Such a fun car to have in high school, even if it did have the castrated 305 in it.