GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's go the most miles on their MKVII?

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Just curious as to how the MKVIIs are holding up. I'm only at 14,000 miles and so far, so good.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
63,xxx at the moment. few recalls, brakes, nothing abnormal so far.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Only 23k stage II no problems here.

Tico63

Ready to race!
8,500 miles in about 3 months lol. If we're talking about that ratio I'm way ahead. Not something to proud of, had to drive for work :)

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
Just crossed 40000kms in the 1 year and 1 month that I've had the car. A mix of city stop and go, and blasting mountain highways in the summer, the winter, and the summer again.

So far, not a single issue, aside from the windshield cracking like crazy on month 2 of ownership.

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Nine months into ownership and I've racked up 4,300 miles. Only issues were a random EPC light in the winter that would put the car in limp mode and restrict RPMS to 4,000. Soft restart would clear it and dealer replaced wiring harness and it still remained until it warmed up. Oh, and sunroof rattle squeaks :)

Tone1

Ready to race!
Local guy is around 85k in his GTI with a bunch of it on IS38

dah90

Ready to race!
20,000 miles in the past year and change. Nothing too major with the car. All of my bad experiences have been with how the dealership does business. I still love the car as much as the day I drove it off the lot!

plainsight

Passed Driver's Ed
15,000 miles
2 warranty related issues that were brought up and fixed. First one being my paint with mottling and clearcoat failures -- resprayed most of the car and it looks great now. Second was a 6sp transmission problem with 5th gear not going into gear. They opened her up, fixed it (syncro hub), and it's been smiles for miles since.

knivesandfire

Passed Driver's Ed
19,600 in 15 months. CEL came on at 13k, which ended up being the fuel pump under recall and fixed (mostly) the moonroof rattles, both covered under warranty. Everything else works.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Almost ten grand on odometer after 12 mos. Zero issues and dealer visits. Very solid car and most enjoyable to drive.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
14 months in, a paltry 7,000ish miles, don't commute or use for work. Don't drive it as much as I'd like (or should) due to time / energy factors. But no issues whatsoever with car, totally lovin' it :D....