GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why do i see the same five questions being asked?

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Im getting annoyed at the amount of laziness people have. Before I ask a question I do 3 things 1. try to research myself 2. search this site and 3. search google.

These are getting old.

1. whats the best tune.
2. whats the best intake.
3. can I install a BOV.
4. whats the best exhaust.
5. what % tint should i get.

thats just off the top of my head. Why is it so hard to search? yes i searched that.

Just kinda annoyed tired of missing things that are interesting, for the same crap day after day.

End Rant

AdvanSuper

Banned
Welcome to the internet.

That's why instead of getting mad/ranting you troll the fuck out of them and the lulz will follow.

allset

Go Kart Champion
its the same on all forums, usually its people new to the forum platform and dont know they can search threads. But yeah people are mad lazy too.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Damn truth,

I get caught up sometimes getting mad, then I figure its just easier to trololololololol. The reactions are priceless.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
So basically it's like trying riding a motorcycle without knowing how to ride a bicycle. That's my take on forums now.

We need to have a google workshop on here.

sukanas1

Ready to race!
You forgot to add

What's the best hid kit? And do I need ddmtuning error code eliminators?

sent from a mobile device

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
pretty soon everyones gonna think that we're assholes on the boards because all the people who are just getting their GTI are gonna come on here, ask a bunch of questions we answered a million times, and everyones just gonna troll the crap out of them.

it all comes with the territory of spending a lot of time on a certain board for a long time.