GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: “P” Wheel Lock Key

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Throwing out a Hail Mary looking for a Letter P code wheel lock key. Don’t really feel like breaking them off with sockets, and the only dealer(s) with them in stock are in neighboring states and won’t ship.

Of course my key rounds out an edge on the last bolt when switching to winter tires, so now I’m stuck with 1 summer still on.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
That sucks. I was in that predicament once...nothing worked. Took it to VW.. They used a master key.. $50. Bought 4 lugs and never looked back.. NOBODY is stealing OEM rims.

Not sure what u have on your car however once you get them off if you have aftermarket rims consider getting McGuard or Gorilla wheel look sets

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
How does one determine they have a P lock? I have a set sitting on a garage shelf I'm not using. First thing I did was remove them & replace with standard lug bolts after I bought my car.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
How does one determine they have a P lock? I have a set sitting on a garage shelf I'm not using. First thing I did was remove them & replace with standard lug bolts after I bought my car.
It should be marked on the key itself.
17E12073-5B1C-48B9-AF14-1898F7C79030.jpeg

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
This can be closed. I was able to acquire one and get the remaining bolt out, but not without a bit of heat. Switched out the remaining security bolts while I was at it.

Thanks to all who reached out. Now if anyone needs a P key, let me know :)