GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

YOUR FAST !

GTI-VI

Ready to race!
has anybodies fast came in yet? its been like 4 months since i got my car and my fast still hasnt came in

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Canada is getting them, US is not.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
"free scheduled maintenance" is basically 3 oil changes and tire rotations.

My sales rep said they basically did that instead of a 4th year of warranty because of some survey results that came back. I'd MUCH rather have the 4th year of warranty, thanks!

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!

My sales rep said they basically did that instead of a 4th year of warranty because of some survey results that came back. I'd MUCH rather have the 4th year of warranty, thanks!

4 year warranties tend to be a premium brand thing. Free "scheduled maintenance" is a loooooot cheaper than an extra year of warranty that would prob cost VW much more than the first 3 years

MK05-HJ09

Ready to race!
I rather have free scheduled maintenance over cheap plastic and chamois

Wow, didn't know that was the trade-off... I agree, I'll take my oil changes.

Same here, I'd love to see the 4yr/50k mi bumper-to-bumper returned.

4 year warranties tend to be a premium brand thing. Free "scheduled maintenance" is a loooooot cheaper than an extra year of warranty that would prob cost VW much more than the first 3 years

QFT... That's a no-brainer, the maintenances don't cost all that much by comparison.