GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southbend DXD Stage 2 Daily slipping at 18k miles...

Wideopentuning

Ready to race!
I have 25k miles on my Stage 2 daily(15k miles at 291 WTQ and 10K miles at 318 WTQ) No slippage to note.
Mostly just commuting and high speed runs in Mexico. I will see how it holds up to Stage 3 power levels here in the next few months. If it doesn't, I will send it back to Southbend for a rebuild to Stage 3 daily torque capacity.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
What's the status on those of you who posted slippage here? Hitting about 40k and mine is slipping more consistently in the cold. Southbend Stage 2 daily silent with APR K04 3.1. Wondering what you guys did or are doing. Thinking about stage 3 daily for a little headroom with similar characteristics (Minus pedal weight) or going stage 2 endurance. The endurance scares me due to longevity but it suits my driving more I think. I've loved all 40k miles with this clutch.

Mine continues to slip on apr 3.1 in temps below 60. I don't really drive my GTI in the winter so that helps lol

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Bump for more updates on clutch life! :)

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Southbend stage 2 daily on 32k miles. 25k miles on K04.

Gone through 2 German winters, track days at the nurburgring; hard pulls on the autobahn; canyon crusing/hill climbs near LA.

So far so good :)