GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Do you by any chance know your FTG measurements? Hows the ride on the Ksports?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
some recent pics....

On the track:

DG springs go on tomorrow :D

Last edited:

mcurtin

Hey everyone - I'm the newbie here, officially now, and am really excited about hearing what others are doing to improve their already great MkVI GTIs. I had a Acura TL for years and was just not very impressed... so a few months back I took the leap back into the Euro world (used to have a B5 Audi S4) and have never been happier. The pics you guys are posting show some serious taste and talent for finding sick ways of upgrading. Hopefully this is the correct thread to post this sort of note, but I'd love any feedback on my near-term upgrades... here's what I'm thinking of doing within the next month:

1. Tint (it gets hot in the summer here)
2. Roof Rack - probably Thule, maybe OEM
3. LED Interior and rear plate lighting
4. Speakers (I don't have the Dynaudio system)

Later this summer I'll look closely at wheels (UG looks awesome with flat-black - and I'm a fan of Audi wheels on VWs). I'd also like to consider a stage I conversion - APR?

Anyways... looking forward to hearing what some of you all think about how I should go about this... who to buy from, best hardware, etc.

SuperBeaver

Passed Driver's Ed
The name of these rims??17" right??;)

I don't know the exact name, but they are from old S-Class, W140 and they are 18s. 8,5 of width and ET47.

RUFFGTI

What's up from Goodyear Arizona. Bought my 2011 GTI about a month ago and love it.

Attachments

• P5040175.jpg
    P5040175.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 342
  • P5040177.jpg
    P5040177.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 374

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
One of the few cases where chrome looks right. Nice dude, flows well.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
chrome on a UG? ehhh i think the only color that would look good is black but thats just me. I always wanted to see a color matched wheel on a ug

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
chrome on a UG? ehhh i think the only color that would look good is black but thats just me. I always wanted to see a color matched wheel on a ug

black in my eyes has been over used. some cars can pull it off on a nice wheel but im not a fan. plus its hard to take pictures of black rims at night