GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ "Mexico" trip to do some runs

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
CSG Mk6 GTI tonight on OZ Superturismos checking in :)

Had a bunch of fun tonight!

Nick

Great time last night guys, really had fun meeting the boys from Staten Island, those muscle cars were ridiculous. Nick I. yu have one serious beast.

Good times for sure.

I hope there is some good video coverage!

Greasy and I have videos, we will put them all together and post by tonight hopefully.

Greasy, I sent you a GroupMe message to email me your videos please.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Great time last night guys, really had fun meeting the boys from Staten Island, those muscle cars were ridiculous. Nick I. yu have one serious beast.

Greasy and I have videos, we will put them all together and post by tonight hopefully.

Greasy, I sent you a GroupMe message to email me your videos please.

Yea I got it I will work on it today. I haven't watched what I got yet but I'll check it out.

I had the cam going the whole time so I'm sure I will need to do some editing

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Good times guys. Hopefully next time those 5.0's and V's and 335's come out haha.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
as long as they arnt running e85 we have a chance

Not always true... there have been several members on here who have run and beat e85 tuned n55/n54 motors and won. There are a ton of factors. Not trying to start a flame war, but those guys have way more to worry about in trying to get their e85 mixture right.

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Not always true... there have been several members on here who have run and beat e85 tuned n55/n54 motors and won. There are a ton of factors. Not trying to start a flame war, but those guys have way more to worry about in trying to get their e85 mixture right.

agreed, but if running right.....I ran my friends n54 135i e85 map 7 downpipes and exhaust.....he must have pulled 7 cars on me

illDub6

Ready to race!
whens next meet in Mexico