GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
Freshly detailed black GTI outside Sully's Auto Spa here in North Bay

Looking to get feedback about their service. :)

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Willowdale: White '12 GTI 5-dr, Don Valley VW plate frame, black steelies, tint, manual, jacky cloth, big child seat laying across backseat. We work at the same office towers complex, saw you leaving a few days ago, then figured you must work here when I saw it parked here days later. Cheers!

Last edited:

antzz

Spotted a black 5dr gti w/ oem front lips parked under 5000 Yonge office building monthly parker's floor 2 days ago. thought ur new to the building but havn't seen u again =/

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Hey antzz, same town me and you. I may have seen your car at the Longo's, Rib Crib, Pita Land parking lot. How can I tell your car when I see it, anything that makes it distinct?

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Spotted a black 5dr gti w/ oem front lips parked under 5000 Yonge office building monthly parker's floor 2 days ago. thought ur new to the building but havn't seen u again =/

I park at 5000 yonge a few times a week and have yet to see another GTI.

Also spotted MK6 csg 4 dr GTI on prospect, front bumper is hanging of a bit on the passenger side and a takhie Rudolph nose stuck to the vw emblem on the front grill. :mad0259:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CSG MK6 GTI on steelies in the vistor's parking spots at GlaxoSmithKline (Rimini location). I work there!

I think I've seen you at the Bristol & Creditview plaza, always parked at the corner whenever I go for some Pho.

antzz

CSG MK6 GTI on steelies in the vistor's parking spots at GlaxoSmithKline (Rimini location). I work there!

I think I've seen you at the Bristol & Creditview plaza, always parked at the corner whenever I go for some Pho.

I live around that hood too and mom always thought i was at no frills or somethin but i was like...no mom that's not my car :lol:

antzz

I park at 5000 yonge a few times a week and have yet to see another GTI.

do you park in p1? i think i've seen a cw on p1 few times and a red mkv from time to time.
i park p2 but like urself i only drive every so often. it's a stock to bone '11 black :cool:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I live around that hood too and mom always thought i was at no frills or somethin but i was like...no mom that's not my car :lol:

LOL!

Yeah, that car is always there. I've always wondered who it belongs to!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
do you park in p1? i think i've seen a cw on p1 few times

I don't technically work there, but when I do I usually park on P1 just inside the entrance. Currently on winter steelies and a small Domo hangin from the rearview.

Last edited:

wkjeepsrt8

Passed Driver's Ed
I have to jump in:

I teach close to the Bristol/Creditview plaza area.

Which corner is the Pho place? The NF side, or the side with the Salt and Pepper restaurant?

wkjeepsrt8

Passed Driver's Ed
I do visit the No Frills on occasion.

Perhaps we'll have to do a mini meet once the weather's warmer.

I must admit though, I have no idea what one does at meets. I don't have any add-ons to show off; it's as stock as they come.

Hmm..

Clicky

The GTI I see is usually parked at where the Taurus is or so.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I do visit the No Frills on occasion.

Perhaps we'll have to do a mini meet once the weather's warmer.

I must admit though, I have no idea what one does at meets. I don't have any add-ons to show off; it's as stock as they come.

Yup, we can do a mini meet. And honestly, I don't have many mods either. But maybe after you see some of mine, maybe you'll wanna do the same.

There's boostedmk6 as well; he lives around that area. You won't miss him, his car is probably the cleanest GTI in the entire GTA :p

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Yup, we can do a mini meet. And honestly, I don't have many mods either. But maybe after you see some of mine, maybe you'll wanna do the same.

I'm in, not that far. Thinking about LED tails and front lip.