GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How long do Golfs/GTI's last?

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
hes stating the fact that the MK6 came out in 09. and it is 2012. so as of right now it is 3 years lol.

Yeah I know .... Dammit haha!

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
If you pay for your car related expenses then i should last longer. If mommy and daddy pay for everything than you wont understand the basis of taking care of it. When its your money you tend to take care things better. My friends nag on me cause im always cruising but what they dont understand is that i pay for all my car stuff so I take care of it. If you assume responsibility for your actions youll have a nice car for a long time.

GTmyI

Ready to race!
I always wonder when you get a gti when you are 16... by 20 you get a 335xi? and by 24 m3? by 28 Porsche 911? 32 ....

I wish thats what my life is lol

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
How long have MK6 GTi's been out now...

Quoted before you realized what you wrote...

Once again, if there was a sarcasm font, you would have understood what kern was writing...

Yes I did before I realized ;)

JordanOne99

Fallen in love with GTI

I've had my 2011 GTI Autobahn now for 9 years. It's at 115k miles and is just starting to have transmissions issues. Going to replace the tranny next week. I love this car, I will drive her til she doesn't budge. I owned Mustangs my whole life. This is/was my boyfriends car I have pretty much taken over and I'd trade him in before I'd trade the car in. I have truly fallen in love with the GTI and wouldn't want any other car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-162919_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191012-162919_Photos.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 184

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I've had my 2011 GTI Autobahn now for 9 years. It's at 115k miles and is just starting to have transmissions issues. Going to replace the tranny next week. I love this car, I will drive her til she doesn't budge. I owned Mustangs my whole life. This is/was my boyfriends car I have pretty much taken over and I'd trade him in before I'd trade the car in. I have truly fallen in love with the GTI and wouldn't want any other car.

Those brakes look legit, nice wheels too. Welcome to the forum. :)