GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
FS Unibrace braces and APR/Carbonio Stage 1+2 intake

Updated 6/12/2014

Off the car and ready to be sold:
-H&R 26mm front and 24mm rear sway bars...will not part out - $460 firm ($660 retail) Note, you will have to purchase the nuts for the front sway bar, price reflects this expense on your end.

Soon to come off are the following:

-OEM Golf R tails with harnesses - $500 firm ($760-800 retail)
-Team Dynamics 1.2 18" wheels only (no tires) in custom one-off silver color - $800 firm
-H&R Ultralow coils with about 50K miles on them, work perfectly (last to be removed) - $400 firm

Reason for selling off all these parts? 1) Going to trade the car in sometime this year

If interested, please PM me so I get a notification...otherwise I rarely visit these forums.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Appogee

Ready to race!
WTS:
If you're going back to stock to trade in or just want to go back to stock I have:
OEM Strut/Spring/Shock setup ~ 40K miles
OEM Downpipe ~ 30K miles
OEM Rear-Sway Bar ~ 30K miles

Trying to get these out of my garage so I'm pretty lenient on prices. Just shoot me an offer.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
WTS: Forge Blow off Adapter

Sold

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I have 2 dunlops with 15k miles on them. Decent amount of tread on them (will take a picture and post it here)

$100 for both OBO.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Selling a pair of Ed rep option 4 headlights never used, never opened. Comes with 6K HIDs. $600!

Sanderskog

Ready to race!
I've decided to keep my Serrons on my GTI and sell my wheels from my R.

Neuspeed RSe12s off my Golf R (18x8) in Hyper Black. Four wheels including center caps. One has very slight marking on the lip. Your average person wouldn't notice, especially once a tire is mounted. I'm just neurotic about curb marks and had an unfortunate incident with being cutoff on a roundabout. The rash is on the wheel marked #3 at about the 4pm position if the picture were oriented correctly.

Price is SOLD. I plan to list locally for now.

PM me if interested. I'd love to put them on my GTI but I want to use these funds to put different wheels on my other car.

Todd

Last edited:

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
FS: Various MKVI GTI parts, I will update it soon with a few other small things. I am located in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island and willing to meet within reason (Burlington/Mt. Vernon area and anywhere south on the island) Willing to ship as well. I take paypal and I will cover fees if product is shipped.

- BSH True Seal intake for 2.0T TSI (Stage 1) - SOLD

- 2013 OEM VW GTI Golf shift Knob. Used for a year, no scratches or nicks, does not come with shift boot! This was available on select 2013 and 2014 GTI's. Slightly different from the original MKVI knob. - $110 shipped, $100 picked up.

- Forge Motorsports Catch can for 2.0T TSI engine, used for 5K miles with no issues and in very good cosmetic condition. - $275 shipped, $260 picked up.

- 2.0T TSI stock throttle pipe (no picture) does not come with one bolt as that was used on aftermarket throttle pipe. - $25 picked up, willing to ship but you pay actually cost.

Link for photos:
http://s468.photobucket.com/user/DeathMoJo1/library/Mobile Uploads/VW Parts

Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

ProofOfPayment

Ready to race!
WTT my stock detroits (minimal curb rash on one wheel) for serrons, tsw nurburgrings, vmr 710s or forgestar f14s + cash plsplspls
install in states. located in Vancouver, anywhere in WA should be fine.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
WTT my stock detroits (minimal curb rash on one wheel) for serrons, tsw nurburgrings, vmr 710s or forgestar f14s + cash plsplspls
install in states. located in Vancouver, anywhere in WA should be fine.

I was really confused at first, it's worded weird (I hope at least lol).

You mean you're wanting to trade your stock detroits + cash for wheels, right?

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
-Golf TDI lower rear valence. Was going to do shaved valence on my car, but never got around to doing it $40

-H&R Front and rear sway bars...26mm front and 24mm rear SOLD.
-H&R Ultralow coils with about 50K miles on them SOLD.

Last edited: