GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs Colbalt SS *VID*

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
i love lamp.... and i know that my car isn't fast; but i'm happy with it. :)

at the end of the day...i drive a GTI and not chevy's new version of the cavalier:lol:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
ChippedGTI, please ignore all pages of this thread. It went waaaay off topic and most are talking shit just to talk shit.

Thanks for posting the video. Subscribed to your youtube page.

dustinwark

Miesian
LOL at the OP getting butthurt and editing his posts. Also at him being the "king" of the MKVIs. I am with RSmark5, you are just mad you drive a slow car.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
LOL at the OP getting butthurt and editing his posts. Also at him being the "king" of the MKVIs. I am with RSmark5, you are just mad you drive a slow car.

he originally wrote he's faster than 80% of people out there, and he changed it to faster than 80% of people on here. I knew i didnt read it wrong lol.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
I'm not even Gona read this shit I know the cobalt owner the dyno I's 40 hp off
And op let's lock it up u see your in miamie

I have no Idea what this means.

Attachments

• umad.jpg
    umad.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 160

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'll talk shit. Your cars slow and you know it. You only're getting aggitated by him pointing out the fact that you were getting your ass handed to you for 3/4 of that race.

what an ass...the facts are there and you still run your mouth. Cobalts are shit cars btw. They are about as bad as cavaliers for godsake....and just so you know the first sc motors for the cobalt were actually manufactured in Germany. This type of shit is exactly why I requested to have my entire thread deleted tonight. Ppl run their mouths and get ignorant when they would never act that way face to face.

The OP even posted a vid and gave both cars mods and there's always the one or two jerks who still blab.

In this case I think it was just because MR. mark 5 is pissed because he has an inferior FSI motor as opposed to the newer updated TSI and is just salty. either that or he is just trying to make an ass of himself...which is it?

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
ChippedGTI, please ignore all pages of this thread. It went waaaay off topic and most are talking shit just to talk shit.

Thanks for posting the video. Subscribed to your youtube page.

yep i agree...every thread in the MK6 vs section is the same.....

ie youtube ignorant comments section......

bla bla bla...let me say something no one cares about and that isn't even about the original topic.....Oh and btw whatever I say is true because i thought of it and I just can't help posting statements that have no relevance.