GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car computer

TDI110

O_o
Do you have all the buttons on the side wiper control module? If not I can assume it'll be a complicated procedure involving lots of parts and labour. Judging by the DIY on a different forum for installing a MFA on the Mrk 4 it seemed like you'd spend more money on the upgrade than buying the option flt out. My 0.02 cents.

Last edited:

dstill

Ready to race!
Do you have all the buttons on the side wiper control module? If not I can assume it'll be a complicated procedure involving lots of parts and labour. Judging by the DIY on a different forum for installing a MFA on the Mrk 4 it seemed like you'd spend more money on the upgrade than buying the option flt out. My 0.02 cents.

I was in the dealership today and asked the same question to the technician. He said the fuse box would require changing as well as the two were different, that put me off altogether changing mine.:mad0259:

d..m..b

you mean from midline to highline?

I bought the golf alot cheaper cos it was a test drive car with 1000 and odd miles on it.

Yeh from midline to highline

Im wanting to install front fogs and they guy at VW said i needed a highline computer

GTI2007

It would require you to buy a whole new cluster or at least that's what you had to do on the MK5 Golf and I don't think that Volkswagen changed it for the MK6