GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch your belts boys! (piano trim)

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
As evidenced on the 08 GTI that I sold and now on my 2010 GTI, be careful when taking off your seatbelt. If you just fling it around when your taking if off, the buckle won't have time to slide down the strap and will end up knicking the black piano finish on your door trim. My wife always slapped the seatbelt off on my 08 GTI and I always wondered where alll the freaking dings (over 20 dings!) in the brushed metal came from.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
yes sir! i remember reading the manual, it says there too that you should be careful when taking your seatbelt off. :thumbup:

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
yes sir! i remember reading the manual, it says there too that you should be careful when taking your seatbelt off. :thumbup:

really? I'll have to check that out and show the wife! Then she won't think I'm being hard on her. I can tell her that it may void the warranty. LOL!!!

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Tell me what page so I can show mine lol!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Tell me what page so I can show mine lol!
i'll find it tom after work i'm sooo tired right now and it's late, i just got back from a family dinner and a Vdub/Audi meet near my place. but it really says you gotta be careful takin that damn thing off LOL! :lol:

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
really? I'll have to check that out and show the wife! Then she won't think I'm being hard on her. I can tell her that it may void the warranty. LOL!!!

Maybe you can put some nicely placed paintets tape where the dents are showing up so dampen the blow

wildcars

Ready to race!
If thats for real, i wanna also show my gf that page!

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Mine was nicked so I DINOC'd it :lol:
Looks 100x better .