GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: Apr catback

Uberryan

Banned
Whip out the bat!!

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Hey buddy why don't you look at your pay pal since the money has been refunded for a while now. Not only did pay pal refund it but also I did so go take a look before you open your mouth.

I say we all PayPal Focal Point a donation to bash this idiot with a bat. That way he can buy a new bat after he is done.

allset

Go Kart Champion
ooo! i ll buy it. 600 is a great price. ill send you cash in the mail, is 60,000 pennies ok? u pay the shipping for the payment tho.

qkrwotls0

Ready to race!
happened to me too. i bought black mirror cover from this guy in houston, he said it was new and painted by dorbitz or whatever. it was packed like shit and paint job was shit too, drips and scratches. the seller was keep avoiding me, ignoring my pms while bumping his other for sale threads. fuck vortex.

i think this guy is selling the same cover on this forum right now.

sanyudz

Ready to race!
happened to me too. i bought black mirror cover from this guy in houston, he said it was new and painted by dorbitz or whatever. it was packed like shit and paint job was shit too, drips and scratches. the seller was keep avoiding me, ignoring my pms while bumping his other for sale threads. fuck vortex.

i think this guy is selling the same cover on this forum right now.

He sent me some photos of them and they looked good...

qkrwotls0

Ready to race!
He sent me some photos of them and they looked good...

oh yea? I saw the pics too, and I saw them with my own eyes as well. it's glossy, reflection will trick your eyes. no where near new condition and if that was really done by professional, I'm ready to open my own shop.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have an Apr catback I'm selling. Great sounding catback. Love every second of it. I'm making some more funds available since moving into an apartment. The catback has been on the car for 4k. I'm looking $650 shipped. Also will sell the catback with a Usp catless dp for $750 shipped. Need sold ASAP. Let me know guys!

I don't mean to be "that guy" with the awesome 20/20 hindsight, and stealing is supremely uncool.....but the OP did sort of clue you in that he's got some issues right off the bat.....he's got a GTI with 5K worth of performance parts...which he now has to sell because (his parents kicked him out?) or something....he's "moving into an apartment" so he parts out his car? Just sayin....the OP pretty much told you he's living hand to mouth, and is a moron to boot. Not somebody you want to buying anything from unless you pick it up.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
the way this seems is that he sold the exhaust, spent the money, realized how much it was to ship, had to resell the exhaust to cover his original refund....

people like this make me want to buy new